• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

About Training and New Consultants

In summary, the consultant is checking in with the director to see how they are doing, but the director is not checking in as often. The consultant is sending a weekly email and asking how often the director would like to be contacted. The director is no longer doing coaching calls.
Koolotus
I am not sure what you all do and I would like some opinions. From the consultant side and the director/Future director side.

I do weekly phone calls to all my consultants to check in with them and see how they are doing. I usually do a check in for a minute or two about how they are doing personally and then I will ask them about how many shows they have, if they are happy with that and if I can help them.

How does that seem?

When I was new, my director checked in every week. Now, I hardly hear from her. But I do know alot of directors who have weekly phone calls with their consultants. One actually sets up times on Mondays to call her team. If they want to set up time for her to call, they get a spot on the time sheet and she will call them.

My Director used to do weekly coaching calls to the consultants on her team who wanted them. She did them Wednesday nights, after 9:00, so it didn't cut into host coaching time (since most of us in the cluster don't make calls after 9 unless we have specific permission). She's in a different place with her business now, and hasn't done them in a while.I, on the other hand, have stepped up my contact with my team. I send a weekly email on Monday morning containing reminders, info tidbits that may have been missed in the communication from HO, and a motivational quote. I have asked them how often they want to be contacted, but I haven't heard back from 2 of the 3. Do you have the Guide to Training New Consultants from supply order? That's a great piece of material. It's a couple bucks, but includes outlines for several coaching calls, open-ended questions to ask to get consultants to talk, and info on Cook and Book training.

Last edited:
That sounds great! I also got this file from here that I asked my team to fill out to "Help me help them". It gives me a good idea of where they'd like their business and how I can help them to get it there. Sounds like you're on the right track - GL to you!

Attachments

• Consultant Goal Worksheet 2008.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 423
Cathy that is exactly what I was looking for!!!!
Thank You so much :) :) :)

1. How long is the training process for new consultants?

The training process for new consultants typically lasts around 2-3 weeks. During this time, you will have access to online training materials, attend virtual training sessions, and have the opportunity to shadow experienced consultants. After completing the training, you will officially become a Pampered Chef consultant and have access to ongoing training and support.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-on kits available for purchase at a discounted price. We also offer a payment plan option for the starter kit fee.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through hosting virtual parties, selling products, and building a team of consultants. You will also have access to exclusive products, ongoing training and support, and the ability to work flexible hours from the comfort of your own home.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in your business. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining is a plus!

5. Are there any monthly sales quotas or requirements for consultants?

There are no monthly sales quotas or requirements for consultants. You have the freedom to work at your own pace and set your own goals. However, we do offer incentives and rewards for reaching certain sales milestones or building a team of consultants. Our focus is on helping you achieve your personal goals and grow your business at a pace that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AJPratt