• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Youtube Videos Changed to Private?

In summary, when a YouTube video is changed to private, it can only be viewed by people who have been given permission by the uploader and will not be visible to the general public. There are various reasons why someone may choose to make their video private, such as privacy concerns or controlling who can view it. If you are not given permission, you will not be able to watch a private YouTube video unless the uploader shares the link or adds you as a permitted viewer. To make your own YouTube video private, you can change the privacy settings in the video's settings. It is also possible to change a private video back to public by adjusting the privacy settings, but keep in mind that once a video is made public, it can be viewed by
minirottie
I have been receiving updates from PamperedChefVideo on Youtube..I shared the Harvest Pasta Skillet one last night and now all the ones I have received are saying "That video is private", so I deleted the post because well, that is embarrassing!

Anyone know what is going on...or can you view the videos??

It appears that the PamperedChefVideo channel on YouTube has made all of their videos private. This means that only people who have been invited to view the videos will be able to do so. You can try contacting the channel owner and asking if they can give you access to the videos.

It is possible that the videos were set to private by the owner of the channel. This means that only certain people, such as friends or subscribers, can view the videos. You can try reaching out to the owner of the channel to ask for access to the videos, or you can check back later to see if they have made the videos public again.

What does it mean when a YouTube video is changed to private?

When a YouTube video is changed to private, it means that the video can only be viewed by people who have been given permission by the uploader. It will not be visible to the general public on YouTube.

Why would someone change their YouTube video to private?

There are a few reasons why someone may choose to make their YouTube video private. It could be for privacy reasons, if the video contains personal or sensitive information. It could also be to control who can view the video, such as only allowing certain people to see it.

Can I still watch a private YouTube video?

If you are not one of the people who have been given permission to view the private video, then you will not be able to watch it. The only way to watch a private YouTube video is if the uploader shares the link with you or adds you as a permitted viewer.

How can I make my own YouTube video private?

To make your own YouTube video private, go to the video's settings and change the privacy settings to "Private". This will restrict the video to only be viewed by people who have been given permission by you.

Is it possible to change a private YouTube video back to public?

Yes, it is possible to change a private YouTube video back to public. Simply go to the video's settings and change the privacy settings to "Public". Keep in mind that once a video is made public, it can be viewed by anyone on YouTube.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom