• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Photos or Youtube Videos to Share on Fb?

In summary, you can share any type of recipe on Facebook with photos or videos, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, drinks, and more. You can also share recipes for different dietary restrictions such as vegan, gluten-free, or keto. To upload a recipe photo or video on Facebook, you can click on the "Photo/Video" button on your status update box and select the photo or video from your device. You can also share a recipe video from YouTube on Facebook by copying the video URL and pasting it into your status update box. There are no specific guidelines or restrictions for sharing recipe photos or videos on Facebook, but it is important to have the rights to use the content and give credit if necessary. You can also
babywings76
Gold Member
Where can I find the YouTube video demos from PC that can be public? If I go to YouTube, I can find a couple, but not all the ones the company made. I'm hesitant to share them, too, because of the weird anti-PC videos that are displayed next in line. KWIM?

Also, do you know where I can find recipes that will include photos that also have been made public? I'm struggling finding things for some reason today. :blushing:

One step ahead of ya AND got your back! Luv, CK

babywings76 said:
Oh my goodness! How funny. I was just on FB and saw CK and some others share something...PC has it's own YouTube channel now! Perfect!!

PamperedChefVideo's Channel - YouTube

Yup! I subscribed to it so I get notifications each time they post a new one! I put up the Harvest Skillet one last night on my page

how cool...it is not on my faves!!

What types of recipes can I share on Facebook with photos or videos?

You can share any type of recipe on Facebook with photos or videos. This includes recipes for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, drinks, and more. You can also share recipes for different dietary restrictions such as vegan, gluten-free, or keto.

How do I upload a recipe photo or video to share on Facebook?

To upload a recipe photo or video on Facebook, you can click on the "Photo/Video" button on your status update box. From there, you can select the photo or video from your device and add a caption or description before posting it on your timeline or in a group.

Can I share a recipe video from YouTube on Facebook?

Yes, you can share a recipe video from YouTube on Facebook by copying the video URL and pasting it into your status update box on Facebook. The video will automatically embed and play on Facebook for your friends and followers to see.

Are there any guidelines or restrictions for sharing recipe photos or videos on Facebook?

There are no specific guidelines or restrictions for sharing recipe photos or videos on Facebook. However, it is important to make sure you have the rights to use the photo or video and give credit to the original creator if necessary. Additionally, you should avoid sharing inappropriate or offensive content.

Can I share my own original recipes with photos or videos on Facebook?

Yes, you can share your own original recipes with photos or videos on Facebook. Sharing your recipes and cooking creations is a great way to connect with friends and family, and get feedback and suggestions from your followers. Just make sure to include the recipe instructions and any necessary ingredients in the description or comments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76