• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yours for the Price of Postage:

In summary, "Yours for the Price of Postage" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products for the cost of postage only. These promotions are announced periodically and customers can choose from a selection of products marked with the "Yours for the Price of Postage" label. There is a limit of one product per customer and this promotion cannot be combined with other discounts. However, customers can still earn rewards points on their purchase.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have a short sleeved oxford type shirt that you can have for the price of shipping.

It's pale yellow, with TPC in pink (new logo) on the front left side of the shirt.
Size 14 (which is about a large?)

The first person to contact me gets it!

Katie contacted me first...
Thanks for the interest ladies!

1. What is "Yours for the Price of Postage?"

"Yours for the Price of Postage" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products for the cost of postage only. This allows customers to try out new products at a significantly reduced price.

2. How often does Pampered Chef offer "Yours for the Price of Postage?"

Pampered Chef offers "Yours for the Price of Postage" promotions periodically throughout the year. These promotions are typically announced through our catalog, website, and email newsletters.

3. Can I choose which products I want for "Yours for the Price of Postage?"

Yes, you can choose from a selection of products available for the promotion. These products will be marked with the "Yours for the Price of Postage" label in our catalog and on our website.

4. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase through "Yours for the Price of Postage?"

Yes, there is a limit of one product per customer for the "Yours for the Price of Postage" promotion. This ensures that all of our customers have a chance to try out these products at a discounted price.

5. Can I combine "Yours for the Price of Postage" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Yours for the Price of Postage" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards points on your purchase and use them towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • noellewilliams