• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pink Ladies T-Shirt from The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large, and is made of 100% cotton. It is also machine washable, but it is recommended to wash it on a gentle cycle with cold water and air dry or tumble on low heat. Unfortunately, personalization options are currently not available. The return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging.
noellewilliams
I have a new, never washed pale pink v -neck short sleeved t-shirt with pink stitching (pc logo) that does not fit me - (still a little thick around the middle after 3 kids) I will sell for $12 plus shipping (priority mail is $4.60 - I can send regular if you want, i just dont know the price) I paid $19.99 plus shipping for it a month or two ago. email me offline at [email protected].

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama:)

What sizes are available for the VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt?

The VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt is available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra large.

What material is the VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt made of?

The VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt is made of 100% cotton.

Is the VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt machine washable?

Yes, the VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying or tumbling on low heat.

Can I personalize the VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt with my name?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer personalization options for the VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt.

What is the return policy for the VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt?

If you are not satisfied with your VIP Pink Ladies T-Shirt, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the item must be in its original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • NooraK
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pix1114