• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Prize from The Pampered Chef at XX County Fair!

In summary, to claim your prize, you will need to follow the instructions provided in the notification email or letter and provide your contact information and possibly additional documentation. There is typically a deadline to claim the prize, which will be stated in the notification. If you are unable to claim the prize, you should contact customer service for assistance. There are usually no fees associated with receiving the prize, but you may be responsible for taxes or shipping fees. Prizes are typically non-transferable, but alternative options may be available in certain circumstances.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was listening to the "Booths Build Business" CD ... they were talking about messages that get returned ... and I found the following message to be intriguing ...

"Hello, this is Diane from the Pampered Chef ... we met at the XX County Fair and I just wanted to let you know YOU WON THE PRIZE. You have to call me back within 2 days or else I'll give the prize to someone else ..."

One of the presenters gives a Season's Best .... the other gives a cooking show ... they suggested a combination of both.

I have some Season's Best but not enough to give to all 17 people I need to call from my latest fair ... and the fairs to come in the days ahead.

Do you think it's deceptive to tell people "you won the prize" when they didn't enter a free cooking show drawing ... they just responded to your request for their name and number when they picked up a book?

If it's too over the top with excitement about winning the prize, people might think you're after something if they never entered a drawing. (I'd be thinking it was just a gimmick.) ;) I'd also be dissappointed if the prize ended up just being a $1 SB, too.

My thoughts exactly ....I've been going with Scott's recomendation of "I have some good news for you, please call me."The good news, of course, is the specials ...

1. How do I claim my prize?

To claim your prize, please follow the instructions provided in the notification email or letter. Typically, you will need to provide your contact information and possibly additional documentation to verify your identity.

2. Is there a deadline to claim the prize?

Yes, there is typically a deadline to claim the prize. This deadline will be stated in the notification email or letter. If you do not claim your prize by the specified deadline, it may be forfeited.

3. What happens if I am unable to claim the prize?

If you are unable to claim the prize for any reason, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to assist you or provide alternative options.

4. Will I need to pay any fees to receive the prize?

In most cases, there are no fees associated with receiving the prize. However, in some cases, you may be responsible for any taxes or shipping fees associated with the prize. This information will be included in the notification email or letter.

5. Can I transfer the prize to someone else?

In most cases, prizes are non-transferable. However, if you are unable to claim the prize, please contact our customer service team to discuss potential options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bakinwithbacon