• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay!!! I Finally Have My Own Website!!

In summary, the process to get a PWS using a non-PC credit card can take a week or more, but it is worth it to have the convenience of not having to wait for a physical debit card to be processed.
hoosierchef
This is so awesome!! Guess what I'm going to be doing tonight after my DS goes to bed. :D

/tammiduzan[/url]

Last edited:
congrat! Just so you know we aren't allowed to post the entire link online like that. Just put the /tammiduzan and we know the rest :D

You can have it in e-mails as a link, but not posted anywhere on the net :)

Gotcha! FIXED IT. Sorry....I WAS JUST SOO EXCITED!!! :D

Don't apoligize, I just don't want you to get zapped by PC on your first day, LOL!

How long from payment to set-up did it take?

You get it right away.

Okay...I'll try it for 6 months...Let me go and sign up!

My new recruit has been waiting impatiently for her PC debit card to be processed so she can get her site. I think we should all suggest to HO that new consultants (less than one month) be allowed to sign up for PWS with another credit card, so they can get started right away.

That would be a great idea!! Maybe it would work better if they gave EVERYONE that option for a PWS.....

Ugh - you can't until you have your debit card? Is that correct Ann? So it is actually about 5-7 days after you sign your agreement?

If that is so, Ann, PLEASE suggest away!

...another "waiting impatiently" recruit!

I thought you could call HO to get your debit card number even though you don't have the physical card? I was able to do that. I now have the PC Visa and love it.

jasonmva said:
I thought you could call HO to get your debit card number even though you don't have the physical card?

You can, but it still takes several days, unfortunately. I was chomping at the bit waiting for mine. Couldn't believe it took as long as it did!

chefann said:
My new recruit has been waiting impatiently for her PC debit card to be processed so she can get her site. I think we should all suggest to HO that new consultants (less than one month) be allowed to sign up for PWS with another credit card, so they can get started right away.

HUM....Sounded like me Ann!! LOL As soon as I got my debit card, that was the first thing I did!! I totally agree with you on the New Consultant and Debit card thing.......

so in order to get a pws you have to have the debit card?

Yes, you need to have a PC debit card. I think you can also use a PC Visa, but that also takes time to process.

Today is 1 week since my recruit signed her agreement. I think today is the 4th or 5th business day since she submitted the debit card form, so maybe she'll get it today. I do know she keeps checking that nobody is using the PWS name she wants (she already put it on some items that she was passing out at a bridal fair Sunday).

HO lets new consultants use a non-PC credit card to order product samples, why can't the same courtesy be extended for PWS?

I submitted my debit card app on the 1st and called and got my # today I just finished setting up my website

got mine tonight! YAY!
deannakeese is the end of it. :)

I called about 2 days after I filled out all of my info and got it. It was probably a week later before mine came in the mail.

1. How do I access my new website?

To access your new website, you can simply click on the link that was provided to you by your Pampered Chef consultant. This will take you directly to your website.

2. Can I customize my website?

Yes, you can customize your website by adding your own personal touch through text, images, and colors. You can also choose from a variety of themes to make your website unique to you.

3. How do I update my website with new products?

To update your website with new products, you can log into your consultant account and add the new products to your inventory. These will automatically be added to your website for customers to see and purchase.

4. Can I track my website's performance?

Yes, you can track your website's performance by accessing your consultant account and clicking on the "Website Performance" tab. Here, you can view metrics such as website traffic, sales, and customer engagement.

5. Is there a cost for having my own website?

There is no cost associated with having your own website through Pampered Chef. Your website is included as part of your consultant benefits and is a great tool for growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
  • stephlucas