• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Xp: Anyone Do Non-Bridal Gift Registries? Tips?

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of offering a gift registry/wish list service to customers as a way to make gift giving easier. The consultant suggests promoting the service during special occasions, offering incentives for customers, and creating flyers or handouts to explain the service. They also mention the importance of obtaining a phone number to contact loved ones rather than relying on email. The conversation ends with the consultant expressing enthusiasm for the service and offering to answer any further questions.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I would really like to offer this service to my customers- basically a wish list they fill out and then I would contact whoever they designated (i.e. spouse, children, etc. etc.) around their bdays, holidays, mother's day, etc. to let them know what is on their gift registry/wish list.

I'm wondering how exactly you work it... what tips do you have, how to you explain it to your customers, and do you have any documents you can share on this? TIA!!

I'd feel very odd if someone I didn't know/expect contacted me claiming to know what my mom/sister wanted several times a year. Most likely it would be trashed as spam. So if you are going to do this, have your customer let people know you will be contacting them.

Or maybe have them let the others know "Contact my consultant, X, if you want to know what Pampered Chef items I want" (though even that is kind of awkward all the way around.)

It's too bad Pampered Chef doesn't let you set up gift registries for any occasion at all.

Bumping. I am sure that there are some people out there that do this, I would really like some tips! TIA!

I wouldn't rely on email when working with a gift registry like this. I would ask for a phone number, and call. And if you give your customers magnets to stick on their fridge, and it's a spouse, they'll have seen your name before. Even if they haven't noticed :D

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I absolutely love the idea of offering a gift registry/wish list service to our customers. It's such a great way to make gift giving easier for both the customers and their loved ones.To answer your questions, I usually explain the service to my customers by mentioning it during my product demonstrations or in my newsletters. I also have a section on my website dedicated to the gift registry/wish list service, where customers can easily sign up and add items to their list.As for tips, I would suggest promoting the service during the holiday season and special occasions like birthdays and Mother's Day. You can also offer incentives for customers who use the service, such as a discount on their next purchase or a free gift.I don't have any specific documents to share, but I would recommend creating a flyer or handout with information about the service and how to sign up. You can also include a section on your order forms for customers to indicate if they would like to add items to their wish list.I hope this helps and good luck with implementing the gift registry/wish list service! It's a great way to add value to your business and make gift giving easier for your customers. Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

1. Can I create a non-bridal gift registry through Xp?

Yes, Xp allows you to create gift registries for any occasion, not just weddings. This includes birthdays, housewarmings, baby showers, and more.

2. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my non-bridal gift registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your gift registry. You can add as many items as you like, and your guests can purchase as many as they want.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Xp non-bridal gift registry?

Yes, Xp allows you to add items from any store to your gift registry. This makes it convenient for you and your guests to choose the perfect gifts from a variety of retailers.

4. How do I share my non-bridal gift registry with my guests?

You can easily share your gift registry with your guests by sending them the link or sharing it on your social media platforms. You can also add the registry link to your event invitations or website.

5. Can I make changes to my non-bridal gift registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your gift registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, or even change the event details. Your guests will be notified of any changes you make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Laurenncraigory