• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wtf!!! Anyone Else Get Spammed Through Cs?

In summary, Kristi Miller from SC contacted the owners of Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants asking about their business. The owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email and they advise her to contact them through their personal message system or by email. Kristi Miller is upset that someone is stalking her online and trying to contact her through the site.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I know it's NOT Chef Success's fault but here is what I got and who it is from:

This is a message from gwdcota at Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants ( http://www.chefsuccess.com/ ). The Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email gwdcota, you can use this online form:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=17782

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

Hi
My name is Kristi Miller from SC and I see that you are a consultant for Pampered Chef. I would like to talk to you about your business, I'm actually not interested in Pampered Chef. I just wanted to know if you do your business to generate an income for your family or just because you love the products?
Are you someone who keeps their income option open to other businesses? I am looking for a few leaders that are already in the party plan or network marketing business because I am building a national and international team. And the reason I'm emailing people in this industry is because they already have an open mind about a adding an income working from home but a lot of people are not successful in party plan. I come from a party plan and I know I'd love to share with you what I've been doing, it's been great. There is no selling of any products, no stock of inventory, no obligation, no start up cost, no risk. I would love to show you how you can earn $500-$5000 a month working 5-10 hours a week or $10,000 to $20,000 a month working 10-20 hours a week. Our company is highly ranked as a work at home business with many honors and award over the past 23 years and can offer you reliable residual income without the hassle of parties, selling or inventory. Can we set up a time this week to tell you more about my work at home business?
Let me know b/c I would love to talk with you.
Kristi Miller

Anyone know what this is about and how to stop her? Hello I am a happy PC rep!! Don't SPAM me!!

There's another thread, "Stalker! (not really)" that has the same message...

I find it odd that she never mentions her company! How RUDE!

Geez - she didn't email me...I feel left out :***(

Carolyn...we must suck!! lol

Thankfully, no...I did not get this...but got one months ago from some guy claiming to have worked for HO and who wanted to "help" with P3 stuff. I can't believe that people spend their time searching through the net like that!

http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/art/corncam/stalk_back.jpg

TKG... that's just corny...

IM001414.jpg

I got it this afternoon...and she called me "Sheila" my name is Jillian I laughed!

We don't care.From now on, you're Sheila.

I do not allow others to e-mail me through this site or any other except my PWS for this reason. If anyone wants to contact me that badly, they may PM me and ask for my address and I'll happily provide it.

Wow, some people will try anything!

What is "Wtf!!! Anyone Else Get Spammed Through Cs?"

"Wtf!!! Anyone Else Get Spammed Through Cs?" is a common phrase used by individuals who have received spam messages through the messaging platform, Constant Contact (CS). It is a way for them to express frustration and see if others have also experienced the same issue.

How do I know if I have been spammed through CS?

If you have received unsolicited messages or emails through Constant Contact, then you have likely been spammed. Some signs of spam include receiving messages from unknown senders, receiving multiple messages in a short period of time, and receiving messages with irrelevant or inappropriate content.

Why do I keep getting spammed through CS?

There are a few reasons why you may be receiving spam through Constant Contact. It is possible that your email address was obtained by a spammer through a data breach or by signing up for a suspicious website. It is also possible that the sender is using a fake or compromised Constant Contact account to send spam messages.

What should I do if I am receiving spam through CS?

If you are receiving spam through Constant Contact, the best course of action is to report the messages as spam and block the sender. You can also reach out to Constant Contact's customer support for further assistance. It is important to never respond to spam messages or click on any links within them.

How can I prevent getting spammed through CS?

To avoid getting spammed through Constant Contact, it is important to be cautious about giving out your email address and to only subscribe to reputable newsletters or mailing lists. You can also enable spam filters on your email account and regularly check for any suspicious activity. If you continue to receive spam through CS, consider changing your email address or using a different messaging platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies