• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Wow - Paige Birgfeld's Remains Most Likely Found

In summary, the mother of four who disappeared in 2008 has been found and the person responsible has been identified.
pamperedbecky
Wow, I can't believe the day has finally come. So glad for her family to have some closure finally.http://www.gjsentinel.com/breaking/articles/remains-idd-as-paige-birgfelds/

Thanks for sharing Becky...

sad but at least her family can have some answers instead of not knowing where she ended up.

After so long, I didn't think they'd find her. I'm glad they did though. I never met her in person, just through Chef Success. I hope this gives her family a little bit of peace. I'm sure they'll want to know what happened to her, but at least she's no longer missing.

sigh ... so sad but thankful that she's been found and praying that justice will be done.

So sad. I pray for her family and that she is at peace.

So happy to hear that her family may finally get some answers to their questions on what really happened to her. I didn't know her, but suspected foul play. The stuff I read about her just didn't really indicate that she was the type to just walk away from her babies willingly. I can't fathom how difficult it will be for them to finally realize there's zero chance of her returning safely, but I'm sure at some point in the future they'll be thankful to at least have a disposition and not be left wondering forever.

I don't think anyone who knew her would have suspected anything but foul play. I just hope there is some evidence somewhere that can give them enough evidence to convict someone. It won't bring her back but still.

Just told my son as he remembers meeting Paige and her children when we were at Atlantis. We had a nice conversation that day and I will never forget her children playing on the beach. While the smallest one slept close by (and loved to be held by his Mom). Bittersweet day.

Now hopefully they'll find the son of a bitch who did this to her.

I've experienced a lot of things in my life, but I've never had someone close to me murdered. I can't even begin to fathom how devastating that must be for the families. I wish that all families would be lucky enough to have the remains found AND the person(s) responsible brought to justice. Living with questions about what happened and/or knowing that someone did something horrible & got away with it must be incredibly difficult and even more tragic than the offense itself.

Related to Wow - Paige Birgfeld's Remains Most Likely Found

What is the significance of finding Paige Birgfeld's remains?

The discovery of Paige Birgfeld's remains was significant because it provided closure for her family and friends, who had been searching for her since she went missing in 2007. It also allowed for a proper investigation and potential prosecution of those responsible for her death.

How long had Paige Birgfeld been missing before her remains were found?

Paige Birgfeld had been missing for over 10 years before her remains were found in 2012. She was last seen in June 2007 and her remains were discovered in March 2012.

What led to the discovery of Paige Birgfeld's remains?

Paige Birgfeld's remains were discovered by a hiker in a remote area of Delta County, Colorado. The hiker noticed a human skull and immediately contacted authorities, leading to the identification of the remains as Birgfeld's.

Who was responsible for Paige Birgfeld's death?

In 2016, Lester Ralph Jones was found guilty of the murder of Paige Birgfeld. He had been a suspect in her disappearance since 2007 and was finally arrested and charged in 2014.

What was the public's reaction to the discovery of Paige Birgfeld's remains?

The discovery of Paige Birgfeld's remains was met with a mix of sadness and relief. Many people had followed her case for years and were glad to have some closure, but were also saddened by the tragic ending to her story.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies