• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for Woven Trays: Ideas from Real Users!

In summary, the woven selections are of high quality and can be used for a variety of purposes. Some people use them as decorative pieces, while others use them for serving. The consultant-only ones were only offered as an incentive to those who attended the conference.
rennea
Gold Member
I have all the woven selections (well some of have 2 of, my bad) and love them. I think the quality is amazing. I have one of my rectangle trays on the table with a candle and pine cones in it. I use my round one as a tray all the time. But I looking for other ideas other then putting SA or stoneware in them. What does everyone else do with theirs?

I have the large square one on my kitchen counter to hold fresh fruit, the one for the rectangle baker on an end table to hold magazines, 2 of the "consultant only" medium squares on our nightstands (mine and hubby) to hold keys, cell phone, etc.I wish that there was a round one to hold the round baker...

Oh I told a fib I don't have the "consultant only" squares.....

I too wish we had a round one for our round bakers.

I have one of the round ones on my kitchen wall as decor and one on top of a round side table with a lamp and a picture of my neice. I have the large rect one on top of my microwave holding foil, saran wrap, etc. The square one is currently holding my Dh's Cigar Aficoinado magazine, his cutter and lighter. The smaller rectangle is holding a candle and rocks.......

I also do not own the consultant only ones......bummer.

How can you get the consultants only squares?

pamperedmomto3 said:
They were earned by consultants who went to conference and did an incentive a few years back.

I have posted about three times looking for one of them (they are the size that would hold the medium sa square) but I have never had any luck finding someone who wanted to sell theirs!

I've used the large round one as a serving tray before. I've seen people use them as decorations above their kitchen cabinets or as centerpeices with items in them. I don't think the catalog does them justice. I would have never purchased one but got the round one during one of my super starte months and I really like it. I don't know how long the long one is but it would look great on a bathroom counter or the back of a toilet with towels, bath soap, etc in it.

pamperedmomto3 said:
You had to have attended the National Conference the year it came out.

I use the large round in the middle of the table with salt, pepper, napkins, etc in it. I also use the large round as a tray. I am going to start putting my catalogs/receipts in the rectangle one at my shows. I have made a display of the new party sticks with foam in the large square. The rectangle tray is used sometimes with candles, sometimes with appetizers...

I do have the consultant only one and I have used it to hold door prizes for my consultant meetings and some bigger events that I've done. I also have used it to hold checkers and chess men for our glass chess/checkerboard. I wish they would sell that piece - I could use more than one.

wadesgirl said:
I've used the large round one as a serving tray before. I've seen people use them as decorations above their kitchen cabinets or as centerpeices with items in them. I don't think the catalog does them justice. I would have never purchased one but got the round one during one of my super starte months and I really like it. I don't know how long the long one is but it would look great on a bathroom counter or the back of a toilet with towels, bath soap, etc in it.
That's a great idea!

BethCooks4U said:
That's a great idea!
Just actually popped into my head, guess I'm thinking this early in the morning again!

I just put mine above my cabinets a couple weeks ago and I love it! You see them as soon as you walk in my living room. I just wish I had friends over more than I do now, so they could see them too.

When I work fairs, I make sure I take at least one WS piece. If I have a bunch of SBRCs to take for Cash n Carry, they fit wonderfully in the Rectangular Server. The consultant-only one is the perfect size for napkins on the dining room table, too.

:cry: :cry: :cry: The Consultant only one was offered the year I had a baby, and couldn't go to NC........I have always wanted it.:cry: :cry: :cry:

So, I always wish they would make it available too - I'd most definitely buy more than one.

I've seen them in the catalog (I think there) witha towel in them and rolls/bread. That's something we'd totally do at holidays for our crescent rolls!

I have used my rectangle server one as a bread/cracker basket, and both of the larger ones as a basket for muffins, or rolls.

I use the large round server to set my DCB & mini baker on when I do fajita shows.

You could also line the large rectangle with a towel, put the DCB in the center and surround with rolls or bread (great with our Quick Turkey Chili recipe).

I'm thinking of getting the big square one and the round one (60% off opportunity) :) I thought I'd use them the most, but I'm debating now on the rect. one...????

Janet, I really like the round one. It goes great with any of the round stones and with the round SA platter.

I have my rectangle one sitting on the back of my toilet with one roll os paper, Luke's box of wipes and a candle. During Christmas I fill it with paper mache and put a little tree in it. Last year I decorated it for the different holidays but I redid my bathroom and the striped rec platter looks good in it in there, so, I have it in it in there.

I need to pull my round one out and make use of it. My kitchen table stays so cluttered that I don't ever put anyting on it. We have to move stuff to eat on it, ha!

I do not have any of the other ones.

jrstephens said:
I have my rectangle one sitting on the back of my toilet with one roll os paper, Luke's box of wipes and a candle. During Christmas I fill it with paper mache and put a little tree in it. Last year I decorated it for the different holidays but I redid my bathroom and the striped rec platter looks good in it in there, so, I have it in it in there.

I need to pull my round one out and make use of it. My kitchen table stays so cluttered that I don't ever put anyting on it. We have to move stuff to eat on it, ha!

I do not have any of the other ones.
That's why I have it on my table - when I need to move those things off the table I am picking up just one thing (the tray) - but when we eat it just stays there and everyone can reach it all. I even have a trivet on it among the other things so I can put a hot dish on it too during meals.

Janet, everyone of these is perfect for a ton of things. I would get the ones you can see in use at your house first and then get the others when you can (remember 40% off in April...).

Saturday I had a party and made the sweet rolls and poured a powdered sugar/milk glaze over the rolls, and some of the glaze got on my round WS. Any hints on getting that out the best way? I was going to pull up care & use on CC, but saw this thread, and thought I'd throw this question in. Thanks for any help.

Tammy

Tammy...I would love to know too! My round one has that glaze on it in THREE PLACES. I have tried using a cleaning "toothbrush" and a mild detergent (with HOT water) and can't get it off. Now it's been there so long, I think it's a lost cause.

Love the ideas. I really think HO should do some sort of promo with them this year. I think they are fab and need to be show-cased more.

I do love my round one as a platter for dips and crackers and bread. I always put one of our towels underneath for color, looks pretty.

My friend who is also a PCer hangs her baskets on the wall, it looks really nice. I also know another consultant who uses the round one on her coffee table and it holds a candle, the remote, and coasters.

I don't use any of mine really, as I don't have the room, but I do love them. I am bringing the round one with me for my Spring shows and displaying it as a tray. I have also sold several of the rectangle ones by telling people they make great bread baskets.

I think taking the round one to Spring shows is a good idea. I like how they have displayed it in the catty with the pitcher and cups on it. I know a lot of customers just think of it useful for our round stones.

Love ThemI love the woven selections and have all four!! I think they are wonderful and made to last. Very nice!

I used my round one once for a diaper cake at a baby shower, I sold one at the shower because they loved the strength of it and the beauty.

They can hold so many things and make it look nice. Bathroom towels, candles, toilet paper, sewing materials, fruit, candy at parties, toys, SA pieces, etc...

Lots more uses:
Hold utensils for picnics, or just to decorate my table
Hold remote controls on the TV
Stationary basket (pens, paper, etc)
Great gift baskets
Hold pots and pans on table during dinner (large trivets)
Log holder for fireplace
Hold nice warm rolls during dinner
Magazine holder or coupon holder (to clip later) :rolleyes:
Gardening tools

Debbie :D

1. How can I use woven trays for organization in my kitchen?

Woven trays are incredibly versatile and can be used for organization in various ways in the kitchen. You can use them to hold utensils, spices, or even small kitchen appliances. They can also be used to create designated areas for different types of items, such as a coffee station or a baking supplies corner.

2. Can I use woven trays for serving food?

Absolutely! Woven trays are not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing, making them perfect for serving food. You can use them to serve appetizers, bread, or even as a cheese board. Their natural texture adds a rustic touch to any table setting.

3. How can I incorporate woven trays into my home décor?

Woven trays can be used as decorative pieces in any room of your house. You can hang them on the wall as wall art, use them as centerpieces on your dining table, or even place them on a shelf to display small trinkets. The possibilities are endless!

4. Are woven trays easy to clean?

Yes, woven trays are typically easy to clean. You can wipe them down with a damp cloth or use a gentle cleaner if necessary. Just be sure to let them dry completely before using them again.

5. Can I use woven trays for outdoor entertaining?

Definitely! Woven trays are durable and can withstand outdoor use. They are perfect for serving drinks and snacks on your patio or for picnics in the park. Just make sure to store them in a dry place when not in use to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinkate
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies