• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would You Be Tempted to Read a Post Titled 'DO NOT READ' With Your Name on It?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of Windows Vista and whether or not it is worth using. Some individuals express dislike for the operating system while others defend it. The conversation also touches on the differences between Mac and PC, as well as the need for a better alternative to Linux. There is also a brief mention of someone's husband purchasing an iPhone. Overall, the conversation is lighthearted and humorous.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
OK. If there was a post with your name on it and DO NOT READ in the title, just how badly would YOU want to click on it?!?!

You have me very intrigued!

I'd create a phoney account under an alias and read it anyway.OTOH, I've looked at the thread. Trust me, it isn't worth the five bucks to create an alias.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'd create a phoney account under an alias and read it anyway.

OTOH, I've looked at the thread. Trust me, it isn't worth the five bucks to create an alias.
Awww....and here I was all excited and wanting to be nosey!

It's a thread about some stripper's big brother immunizing her and I think her name is Windows Vista.(Who ever heard of a pet named Windows?)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's a thread about some stripper's big brother immunizing her and I think her name is Windows Vista.

(Who ever heard of a pet named Windows?)
Thanks for the laugh!

OK...I am off of here for the night now...see ya all tomorrow!:balloon:

Hahaha.....:angel: :cool:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's a thread about some stripper's big brother immunizing her and I think her name is Windows Vista.

(Who ever heard of a pet named Windows?)

Oh my - I think you just summarized a few threads going right now!!! :D

Oh, do you have an answer to my windows vista issue?

The simple answer - buy a Mac.The simpler answer - no.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The simple answer - buy a Mac.

The simpler answer - no.
that is not what I was hoping to hear......

Yeah, I know. I hate any new version of a Bill Gate$ operating $y$tem, especially the first releases of them.They're about as stable as the San Andreas Fault, probably less.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah, I know.

I hate any new version of a Bill Gate$ operating $y$tem, especially the first releases of them.

They're about as stable as the San Andreas Fault, probably less.
I actually love Vista! This is the only problem I have come across and it's not really so much a problem as an annoyance.

What problem are you having with Vista?

I prefer to wait until you pioneers have all the weaknesses ironed out. ;)

I prefer to use Mac OSX. :DDH just ordered an iPhone. *cough*nerd*cough*.

Vista is still crap! It needs some work, stick with XP.

Mac OSX has had its own series of problems.

If you buy a Mac, you're getting a PC anyway (Intel processor).

So, that being said, I know where Macs are useful for those in the graphic design fields...

I personally hate how Microsoft products are so functionally scaled down on them...

I will stick with my PC with XP...

Who is going to break us free from this a make something BETTER than Linux that we can all use...

Ah, enough computer rambling...

Can we say, hijack?

LOL Poor Kelly, yeah I would go nuts if someone did that to me!:eek:

Related to Would You Be Tempted to Read a Post Titled 'DO NOT READ' With Your Name on It?

1. What is "How Tempting to Read...."?

"How Tempting to Read...." is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It features over 100 delicious recipes and helpful cooking tips and techniques to make mealtime more enjoyable.

2. Are the recipes in "How Tempting to Read...." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "How Tempting to Read...." are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure successful results.

3. Does "How Tempting to Read...." include any special dietary options?

Yes, "How Tempting to Read...." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information.

4. Can I purchase "How Tempting to Read...." online?

Yes, "How Tempting to Read...." can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase in select retail stores.

5. Are there any reviews or testimonials for "How Tempting to Read...."?

Yes, "How Tempting to Read...." has received positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers. These can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a quick internet search.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • thecougchef