• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: Co-Hosting Etiquette for Direct Sales Consultants

In summary, the host did not have enough sales to be considered a show and the consultant helped round up a few orders so that she could still be considered. The host is only using one of her 60% off items and the consultant wants to use the other 60% off item that the current host does not wish to use.
jenne
I had a host at the end of February who didn't have enough in sales to even be considered a show. I helped her out and rounded up a few outside orders so that her show would qualify. She is only using one of her 60% off items. I know consultants are not supposed to co-host a show, but I kinda feel like since I got 50% of the orders, I should be able to use the other 60% off item that the current host does not wish to use. (I really need a 12" skillet for using in my shows) I just don't know if it would be unethical to do...I want to do what is right, and if that means I can't take advantage, then I guess that's the way it'll have to be....could someone give me thier insight on my little dilemma? Thanks!

It's not that consultants aren't supposed to co-host, we CANNOT co-host. So if you chose to purchase the skillet, it would have to be in that's hosts name. I'm leaning on your side since you helped to collect orders but ask the host first if that is okay.

It seems everybody has different feelings about this from so of the questions that have risen on here before . I would let the host know that you are going to use the other 60% and if she is alright with it I would go ahead.

rennea said:
It seems everybody has different feelings about this from so of the questions that have risen on here before . I would let the host know that you are going to use the other 60% and if she is alright with it I would go ahead.
Normally I'm not for using the host benefits but in this case since she did help collect orders too, I'm more for it. Not totally for it but think that she should get something out of it for helping the host that she didn't need to help.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your dilemma with us. I can understand your desire to use the 60% off item from the show, especially since you helped the host qualify for it. However, as a consultant, it is important to always adhere to the company's policies and guidelines. Co-hosting a show is not allowed, even if you have contributed to the sales. It is important to maintain the integrity of the business and to follow the rules set in place. I suggest reaching out to your upline or the company's support team for further guidance on this matter. They will be able to provide you with the best course of action. Thank you for considering what is right and ethical in this situation. Best of luck to you!

1. What does "Would This Be Wrong?" mean?

"Would This Be Wrong?" is a phrase that is often used to question the morality or ethicality of a particular action or decision. It is a way of considering the potential consequences and implications of one's actions.

2. How can I determine if something is wrong?

Determining whether something is wrong or not can be a complex process that involves considering various ethical, moral, and personal factors. It is important to reflect on the potential consequences of the action and how it aligns with your personal values and beliefs.

3. Is "wrong" the same as "bad"?

While the terms "wrong" and "bad" are often used interchangeably, they can have slightly different meanings. Something can be considered "wrong" if it goes against a moral or ethical code, while "bad" can refer to something that is harmful or negative in some way.

4. Can something be wrong in one situation but not in another?

Yes, what is considered "wrong" can vary depending on the context and circumstances. Something that may be wrong in one situation may not be wrong in another, and vice versa. It is important to consider the specific details and factors of each situation.

5. How can I make the right decision when faced with a "would this be wrong?" situation?

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as each person's values and beliefs may differ. However, it is important to carefully consider the potential consequences and implications of your actions, and to align your decision with your personal moral compass. Seeking advice and perspectives from trusted individuals may also be helpful in making the right decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Telynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • chefjeanine