• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Balance Work and Health While Meeting Tight Deadlines?

The recruiting will come. Be happy with what you are doing and tell everyone that you would be happy to share information if they or someone they know are interested. Remember that it has to be about THEM not what you will get.Go to conference! It is SOOOOO inspiring. If you can't go then go to your team meeting, take teleclasses and read, read, read (at CC, things PC sends you, here...)! And don't forget to pray for guidance.
ughubug
June has been a bit of a downfall with so much going on and being out of town for work this past week. I booked up this weekend, Thursday, Friday, Saturday............3 shows, I will need Sunday to Re-Coop!

I came home from the business trip with bronchitus and double ear infections, I am hoping these meds kick in SOON!

I'm only at 500 for sellathon....2 catalog shows to close and 3 cooking shows...Who knows what way the month will go!....No bookings for July yet either!......Working it....This weekend :)

Hope you feel much better soon!

I think a lot of our Junes have not been what we wanted them to be! I know mine hasn't. And there are a lot of threads from other people about their's.

So you are not alone-misery loves company!:D

Feel better and good luck with the 3 shows.. you will be at Level 1 before you know it!

Good luck!! You can do it!

Paying off so far....Thursday night is at $300 and growing. Last night was a blast, great guests and the show is at $700 and growing...I needed $1000 this weekend to hit sellathon and I have made it plus I have 3 catalog shows getting ready to close. Luckily the show for today changed into a catalog party...I am exhausted! Went back to the Dr and now I have a chronic ear infection OI!!!! Time for some rest! :)

Way to work your business, Jenny!

Thank You Thank You! :)

If only I could get going on this recruiting stuff :)

You and me both!

WOW! What a great weekend! Congratulations!

You are working on the base of your business - building your personal sales and customer base. You need to do that first so that you are an example and a confident leader. OF COURSE people can and do recruit from day one and grow WITH their team but most need to have a good personal business started first.

The recruiting will come. Be happy with what you are doing and tell everyone that you would be happy to share information if they or someone they know are interested. Remember that it has to be about THEM not what you will get. Go to conference! It is SOOOOO inspiring. If you can't go then go to your team meeting, take teleclasses and read, read, read (at CC, things PC sends you, here...)! And don't forget to pray for guidance.

BethCooks4U said:
WOW! What a great weekend! Congratulations!

You are working on the base of your business - building your personal sales and customer base. You need to do that first so that you are an example and a confident leader. OF COURSE people can and do recruit from day one and grow WITH their team but most need to have a good personal business started first.

The recruiting will come. Be happy with what you are doing and tell everyone that you would be happy to share information if they or someone they know are interested. Remember that it has to be about THEM not what you will get. Go to conference! It is SOOOOO inspiring. If you can't go then go to your team meeting, take teleclasses and read, read, read (at CC, things PC sends you, here...)! And don't forget to pray for guidance.

Hey Beth - thanks for the reminder. I go back and forth on recruiting...see all the other newbies here with recruits, see others in town gettng recruits and want some, but then go back to the fact that I work FT and don't plan on PC full time. Plus, my original goal when I started was to build my customer base and business this year so in 2008, I can work hard to earn a trip to take in 2009 for my anniversary with my hubby. So thanks for the reminder that the customer base is important too!

Yes thanks for those thoughts. I too work full time...Started PC to put myself through student teaching and just keep on going. I enjoy it but I am definately hungry for more. :)

What is the purpose of "Working Hard This Weekend"?

The purpose of "Working Hard This Weekend" is to inspire and motivate individuals to put in extra effort and time towards their goals and responsibilities during the weekend.

Why is it important to work hard during the weekend?

Working hard during the weekend allows individuals to make progress towards their goals and responsibilities, catch up on tasks that may have been pushed aside during the week, and maintain a healthy work-life balance.

How can I stay motivated to work hard during the weekend?

Some ways to stay motivated include setting specific goals for the weekend, breaking tasks into smaller and more manageable chunks, rewarding yourself for completing tasks, and surrounding yourself with a positive and productive environment.

What are some tips for being productive while working hard during the weekend?

To be productive while working hard during the weekend, it is important to prioritize tasks, eliminate distractions, take breaks when needed, and delegate tasks if possible.

What are some ways to relax and recharge after working hard during the weekend?

Some ways to relax and recharge after working hard during the weekend include engaging in self-care activities, spending time with loved ones, pursuing a hobby or interest, and getting enough rest and sleep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PampMomof3