• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wording When Finished With Your Recipe?

In summary, the HOST offers several opportunities to boost bookings, including being a customer, host, or consultant.
crazy4dabug
I would like to know what each of your wording is when you are finished cooking and you are discussing the Host specials/opportunities to host/host benefits in order to get more bookings.
Also, do you say anything SPECIFIC to boost your sales for that show?

TIA
I've read the checking out parts...but I mean when you still have the attention of the room what do you say?

I've started doing the recipe right off, talking about the products while making, and then playing a game such as queen of shoppers or the left/right game after it is in the oven. I mingle in info about the opportunity and hosting while i'm playing queen of shoppers and pointing out products that are in the kit and popular hostess choices for their half price items. I tie things up after the game by telling them that i'm going to tidy up and get my computer to put in their orders and to let me know if they have any questions. This gives everyone a moment to browse in piece and get something to eat b/c usually my recipe is coming out right about then.

One thing I do (when I remember) is quickly go over the recipe and remind everyone which tool I used to do what. This kind of helps them to have another quick look at what went into the recipe.

(Combination of Belinda and the new online training course)

"While we wait for our recipe to finish, cool, etc. I want to show you some of my favorite items..."(go over favorite items)

Pass out/explain ENTRY FORM for grand prize. .

"Hosting: If you’re thinking a free shopping spree would be nice, lets invite a few of your friends over to your house. I’m going to do all the work for you; it takes no more time than the time you’ve spent here tonight. It’s easy and fun! Haven’t you had fun this evening? (Nod and smile) That’s how much fun we’re going to have with your friends. So I’m encouraging each and every one of you to check 'yes,' and I will work with you on a date that is suitable for you and your schedule. We can enjoy tonight’s recipe again or I am also offering _____. If you are maybe thinking about hosting your own show please check that box. NO means you NEVER want to see me again.

"Opportunity" checking this box means I’m curious about the business opportunity and I’d like to know more. You may not be sure and that’s just fine. I remember I wasn’t sure either but I’m very glad I decided to find out more.

"Other" Please check the wedding registry box if you know someone who’s engaged now or getting engaged soon. Our online registry is very convenient and the couple cans receive up to $200 in free products. I can give you more details if you’re interested. If any thing else catches your eye – fun raisers gift certificates – check those boxes so I can remember to provide the information you need.

Please complete the entire form. If you don’t answer I’ll assume you want everything!"

MandyK said:
(Combination of Belinda and the new online training course)

Please complete the entire form. If you don’t answer I’ll assume you want everything!"

I LOVE that, what a great way to lighten it up AND get info!

I offer three opportunities:
1. Be my customer, I can help you with your order, touch on guarantees, Round UP and payment options, call me anytime for help.
2. Be a host--my average host receive $140 free and saves over $250 on her order (you should know your own numbers), we're all so busy, let's schedule a night for you to get together with your friends
3. Join my team, look at the back of the catalog with me, I make an average of $150 a night as a consultant (again, know your own numbers), if you're thinking about hosting we can make it your kick off show, i have more info for you

That's what I do in a nutshell.

Oh Mandy...your wording is great...I printed it off...I need to perfect my wording for a show tomorrow...thanks just in time!

I go over the drawing slip questions with everyone as well- and I am totally working in the recruiting words in the other thread when I ask about the opportunity... they were great!

Thanks for sharing ya'll...... I am going to print it off and work on it.. I have a brial fair this weekend... so I can get lots of pratice.

Related to Wording When Finished With Your Recipe?

1. How do I know when my recipe is finished?

The best way to determine if your recipe is finished is to use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the food. Different types of food have different safe internal temperatures, so be sure to research the appropriate temperature for your specific recipe.

2. Can I make adjustments to the wording in a recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make adjustments to the wording in a recipe. Cooking is an art and everyone has their own preferences, so feel free to make changes to suit your taste and cooking style.

3. What should I do if I don't have all the ingredients listed in a recipe?

If you're missing an ingredient listed in a recipe, you can either substitute it with a similar ingredient or omit it altogether. Just keep in mind that your end result may be slightly different than the original recipe.

4. How do I know if I've followed the recipe correctly?

A good way to check if you've followed a recipe correctly is to taste the food as you go. This will give you an idea of the flavors and textures you should be aiming for. If it doesn't taste right, you can make adjustments as needed.

5. Can I add my own personal touch to a recipe?

Absolutely! Adding your own personal touch to a recipe is a great way to make it your own and experiment with new flavors. Just make sure to document any changes you make so you can recreate the dish in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • abrahamlaur