• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo!!! Registered for Conference!!

Round-Up from the Heart - A ... 4:15 - Wedding Registry Success Strategies7/18 - 2:15 - Cooking Show Live! A ... 3:30 - Host Coaching for Super Shows B ... 5:15 - Inside Scoop: New Products & Recipes AMy first conference! So excited!In summary, attendees at this conference are excited and thrilled about the workshop sessions and are eager to attend their chosen events. Many of the attendees are first-timers and are enthusiastic about their schedules, which include home office tours, bookings, double digit recruiting, cooking shows, host coaching, and learning about new products and recipes. Some attendees are disappointed that the
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
I'm so thrilled at the workshop sessions, I hope I did ok picking - this is my first time to conference!!!

Your events:
Home Office Tour #2 07/17/2006 08:00 AM - 12:45 PM CST $25.00
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar B 07/17/2006 01:15 PM - 02:30 PM CST
Double Digit Recruiting 07/17/2006 03:00 PM - 04:15 PM CST
Cooking Show Live A! 07/18/2006 02:15 PM - 03:30 PM CST
Host Coaching for Super Shows A 07/18/2006 04:00 PM - 05:15 PM CST
Inside Scoop: New Products & Recipes A 07/19/2006 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM

What did you guys all register for?

you'll have a blast!Sounds like you picked great, especially the home office tour. Last year was my first conference, everything was AWESOME:D You will have sooooooo much fun!

I just registered too!I'm staying at the Sheraton from the 15th to 19th for WAVE 3! Can't wait to see you all there!

My Events!
7/17
Home Office Tour #2 8:00 AM - 12:45 PM
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar A 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
90 Days to the Business You Want (Belinda Ellsworth) 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM

7/18
Cooking Show Live B! 2:15 PM - 3:30 PM
Inside Scoop: New Products & Recipes A 4:00 PM - 5:15 PM

7/19
Double Digit Recruiting 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
Yes , I'm committed to presenting the Round-UP from the Heart &#174 campaign at my Cooking Shows!

Woo Hoo 2....I'm registered......staying at the Palmer Hilton...16th-19th.....
7/17 Home office tour#2 8-12:45
7/17 Cooking show A 1:15-2:30
7/17 Host Coaching A 3-4:15

7/18 Inside Scoop A 2:15-3:30
7/18 Bookings A 4:00-5:15

7/19 90 Days to the business you wan 9-10:15

Woo Hoo...

DZ, we gotta do coffee....we'll be at the home office together....
I think the other cool thing is we will get a chance to meet...
Remember....we should put CHEFFER, under our name tags and then our "handles" Like Kelley Sells.......

:D I'm gonna be CRAZY for the next 3 months waiting to get there....

YEE HA.....Chicago...LOOK OUT....the Cheffers are coming, The Cheffers are coming.....

:D :p ;) :cool:

I'm wondering what the difference is going to be in Cooking Show Live! A & B?

Overflow?Maybe just for overflow as they are expecting so many of us? There wasn't a difference in the description....hmmm......

Woo Hoo....

I just registered last nightThis is my first conference and I'm bummed that the home office tours are full!!! Didn't registration just open up 2 days ago?? I really wanted to go!!

Here's what I signed up for:

Bookings: Fill Your Calendar A 07/17/2006 01:15 PM - 02:30 PM
90 Days to the Business You Want 07/17/2006 03:00 PM - 04:15 PM
Wedding Registry Success Strategies 07/18/2006 02:15 PM - 03:30 PM
Inside Scoop: New Products & Recipes B 07/18/2006 04:00 PM - 05:15
Double Digit Recruiting 07/19/2006 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Cat, we're in nearly all the same classes. We'll have to meet up!

Nat'l Conference - Here I Come!I just registered and am totally bummed that all the HO Tours are/were gone by Tuesday AM :mad: The first timers should be able to secure a spot IMO. Oh well!!

Here's my schedule:

7/17 - 1:15 - Bookings - A
3:00 - Host Coaching - A

7/18 - 2:15 - 90 Days to Business You Want
4:00 - Inside Scoop

7/19 - 9:00 - Double Digit Recruiting

Can't wait to meet some of you! :)

I am so excited to go! I am even taking my husband with me. He thinks I am PC crazy :D

Any more Wave 3 people out there? If so what did you all register for and where are you staying?

I CAN"T WAIT FOR CONFERENCE!!!! CHICAGO HERE I COME!!

Here I am...another wave 3 cheffer...Here is what I am signed up for:

7/17
Double Digit Recruiting 1:15-2:30
90 days to the business you want (BELINDA ELSWORTH!!:D ) 3:00-4:15
7/18
Interactive cluster meetings 2:15-3:30
Susper start your new consultants 4:00-5:15
7/19
Time management:build on the foundation 9:00-10:15

Can't wait!!! I am excited to go to my first Director's Event!!:D :D :D :D Yippppeeee!

Staying at the Palmer House...not my first choice!!

Different consultants
DZmom said:
I'm wondering what the difference is going to be in Cooking Show Live! A & B?

There are 2 different consultants doing the cooking show. So they could both be totally different! They usuallly do new recipes though!:D

I'm a newbieJust registered and I'm so excited!!! I just started my business in February, and I'm hoping to learn so much at conference. Here's my schedule:

7/17/06 Managing PC & Another Job
7/17/06 Host Coaching A
7/18/06 90 days to the Business You Want
7/18/06 Bookings: Fill Your Calendar
7/19/06 Double Digit Recruiting

Looking forward to it!!!

I just register for my first conference. I hope I picked all the right classes. We'll be moving to another state this summer so thought the booking class would be important. Here's what I chose...

Cooking Show Live B! 07/17
Host Coaching for Super Shows B 07/17
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar A 07/18
Time Management Essentials (FranklinCovey) 07/18
Double Digit Recruiting 07/19

NEWBIE QUESTIONS...
Do all consultants need to bring "dressy" clothes for a dinner or is that just for directors & above?
Nobody in my cluster is attending:( (probably not my director either), but I'm attending with my director's director's cluster. I've only attended one meeting with that cluster when a Home Office person was in town. How easy is it for those attending semi-alone? Are there lots of people in the same boat? Or does it tend to be clique-ish?

Thanks for your help!!

Wave 3 at the Sharaton
7/17 Bookings 1;15-2;30
7/17 pamperedchefbiz 3;00-4;15 Also the breakfast for Caring

7/18 90 Days Belina 2;15-3;30
7/18 Cooking show Live 4;00-5;15

7/19 Wedding Registry 9;00am-10;15
Hope to see you there what are we doing to put on out name tag to meet each other ?
If you bring a few Sun dresses for dinner you should be fine and capri's for the classes for the day
Caint wait this will be mu 3rd time going maybe i'll win another SHOPPING SPREE
Doreen Zaino [email protected] 252326

Last edited:
NEWBIE QUESTIONS...
Do all consultants need to bring "dressy" clothes for a dinner or is that just for directors & above?
Nobody in my cluster is attending (probably not my director either), but I'm attending with my director's director's cluster. I've only attended one meeting with that cluster when a Home Office person was in town. How easy is it for those attending semi-alone? Are there lots of people in the same boat? Or does it tend to be clique-ish?

Thanks for your help!!

Carol,

You will want to wear business casual clothes (dress capris,etc.) and comfortable shoes for all the walking you will be doing for classes and general sessions. You will want a nice dress for your up line Executive dinner.

This will be my 4th confernce to attend. So, Congrats! I believe National Conference is very rewarding. It always gives you what you need to boost your business.

Conference Tip: Be sure to talk to everyone you can. Ask them questions, we are all there to share our thoughts, suggestions, and quick tips. You will find there are always someone who is or who has been in your situation. I myself just moved and I am building my business in a whole new area.

And I am ready for Conference.

WAVE 3

Last edited:
Executive DinnerOk Who has some ideas !!!!!!!!!!

I just got an E-mail our Executive Dinner is going to have a Theme Tropical Treasures.......... this is for Chrs Manion and Pruessner teams Everyone is encouraged to wear their Tropical/beach/ parrothead wear ....Prize for the most fun attire is a lAPTOP .Ok NOt to give away your outfits but what what do you think everyone will wear I say big flowers and wild sunglasses
Doreen Zaino WAVE 3

I think a coconut top would be most appropriate.

ChefLisa said:
I think a coconut top would be most appropriate.

I was just going to say that - LOL

I'm in conf. 3 on the 2nd tour on the 17th (8 a.m.-12:45) also! I can't wait to see all of you who are signed up at the same time! It's going to be so nice to meet some of you!

The only reason I got on the tour was becasue of the site. I emaled directly and asked if there was an opening!

Thank you! I can't wait!

Rhonda B.

See you there
chef131doreen said:
Ok Who has some ideas !!!!!!!!!!

I just got an E-mail our Executive Dinner is going to have a Theme Tropical Treasures.......... this is for Chrs Manion and Pruessner teams Everyone is encouraged to wear their Tropical/beach/ parrothead wear ....Prize for the most fun attire is a lAPTOP .Ok NOt to give away your outfits but what what do you think everyone will wear I say big flowers and wild sunglasses
Doreen Zaino WAVE 3

Doreen,

I will see you there in your coconut top!! ha ha!:D :D :D Don't know what I am going to put together this year!

Smiles,

So let me see...Chris Manion's dinner is anything but formal. ;) Too bad I got rid of my aloha dress last year. I bought it in Hawaii at Hilo Hattie's 5 years ago and finally pitched it because I never wore it after being in HI. It just didn't seem to fit anywhere else!! Oh well...

Anyone else out there in Becky Ishee's cluster? I have no clue what she's doing yet!

DinnerHi
Well Malene you won't see me in any coconuts but its a good idea . I cant wait to put an outfit together sounds like that night will be alot of fun Ill be looking for you
Doreen Zaino Wave 3 Manion Dinner

What is the purpose of the conference?

The conference is an annual event for consultants to gather, learn about new products and techniques, and network with other consultants.

When and where is the conference?

The conference typically takes place in July in a different city each year. The location is announced several months in advance.

How much does it cost to attend the conference?

The cost of the conference varies each year, but it typically ranges from $100-$200 per person. This covers the cost of the venue, materials, and some meals.

What should I bring to the conference?

You should bring comfortable clothing, a notebook and pen for taking notes, and any necessary business cards or promotional materials. Some consultants also bring samples of products to share with others.

Will there be any special offers or promotions at the conference?

Yes, there are often exclusive discounts and promotions available to conference attendees. These may include discounted products, free shipping, or special bundles. Be sure to check your conference materials for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jentapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinmama205
Replies