1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wohoo qualified

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

im so excited i just got my 2 FREE pieces of stoneware for qualifying in my first 30 days!!! i got the cranberry DCB, and the cranberry rectangular baker...i already have the white DCB, but I couldn't resist getting another one when it was FREE!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations!!!! How many Pampered Chef Dollars did you earn? $100??

Aug 20, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

so far in my first 30 days, i got $200 ($100 for 4 shows, $100 for $1250 in 30 days), and I still have until October 14th to earn more!!! hopefully i get more! i spent what i already earned on the new sample packages and supplies for the new season :S

Aug 20, 2009
  4. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

But you are out of your 30 days already correct? I am still in my 30 days and trying like crazy to get 4 shows booked and hoping for the $1,250 in sales for those 2 free pieces! I really want the DCB for my Sept. shows, but at this point I refuse to buy it if I can maybe earn it!

5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Heather, you can earn PC Dollars for achievements in your first 90 days, but you can earn extra for things that you do in your first 30 days. :)

Way to go Jessica!!! $200 is AWESOME!!! Give yourself a pat on the back. Or better yet, make your hubby take you out to dinner to celebrate. (He has to pay, of course!) LOL

Aug 20, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Way to GO! Congratulations! You are off to a great start!

7. pc_jessica

haha we did celebrate! my 30 days ended on the 14th (last friday) we went to dinner!! and he let me get dessert!!!
    im just so happy i was able to pull off my 4 shows lol i was gone for a week and half during that time, and then due to the swine flue i was confined to my house for a week! so i only had about 2.5 weeks to have 4 shows!! but i did it, my family was great and helped alot!! and i even went over the $1250, so i'm close to getting that next goal of $2500!!!

Aug 21, 2009
  8. pc_jessica

yup im out of the first 30 days! when does your 30 days end?? i figured that for each of the 4 shows i needed to have at least $312.50 in guest sales to reach the $1250! and all my shows were higher than that. tell everyone you know you are trying to qualify and that you need their help. thats what i did, even my grandma who is against direct sales bought stuff because she wanted to help me!!!
    do you have 4 shows lined up yet??? remember catalog shows count too! since i was out of town and contained to my house for so long, i ended up having 2 catalog shows just so i could get my 4 shows in!
    don't give up, keep plugin away!! the two free pieces are totally worth it, plus all those PC$!!!! that is how i got my fall samples, i didn't have to pay any $ out my pocket!! however if you don't qualify in your 30 days, you can host your own show in september and get 60% off stoneware! that would be super cheap!
    good luck on qualifying, hope you make it!!!

Aug 21, 2009
  9. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Congrats! Jessica,

but it's Wahoo! remember where you live...

I wonder if PC people know how close you actually live to Wahoo, Nebraska!

I wonder if they realize there is a town called Wahoo!

Aug 21, 2009
  10. pc_jessica

haha thats true!!! okay wahoo i qualified!! and im about 20 mins from Wahoo-(ing) everyday!!! lol

Aug 21, 2009
  11. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

You should go over and get your picture taken in front of the town sign. You know it used to be the mailing address for David Letterman!

PS, they have a great bulk food/spice store, it's called the Wahoo Warehouse!

Aug 21, 2009
  12. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

They also sell wedding gowns there...

Aug 21, 2009
  13. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Great job Jessica!!!!!

14. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Congrats Jessica, that's awesome!!!

Aug 21, 2009
  15. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Wahoo! Congratulations.

Aug 21, 2009
  16. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

My problem of course is trying to get the 4 shows lined up. I do have my Grand Opening scheduled for the 29th and another show booked for the 2nd. Other than that, I handed out a few catalogs to a friend for a catalog show, but she hasn't told me that she has gotten any orders yet. My 30 days is up on Sept. 11th I think. And yes I was going to hold out for the 60% off, but the DCB isn't offered as part of the special. So anyway, congrats to you and I'll just keep chuggin' away!

Have something to add?