• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine Tasting Party

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I have a really cool show planned for tomorrow night - its at a business here in town for Relay for Life. I dont have much space, so am not doing a demo. I am just making the Italian Olive Salad and triangles ahead of time and taking a few things and of course catalogs and order forms for orders. I am thinking of putting the salad in the medium square and placing it on the round woven tray and piling the triangle crisps around it. I'm doubling the recipe.
My question is this: what other product would you recommend I take to show off? I'm thinking the outdoor grilling stuff and the plates and of course the wine bottle opener. Oh and the fish recipe cards. All in keeping with the theme. Any other suggestions? I'm excited over this one!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
Do you have a little grill you could take along to display the grilling things on? That would look really neat and get a lot of attention.

ValerieHurtado

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2006
For a wine tasting party, I'd show off the Woven Trays (and promote the June Hostess Special!) Bake Canape Bread in the bread tube, slice it and serve it on the rectagular platter with a small bowl filled with basil pesto. Or you could serve the sliced bread on the Bamboo Carving Board with a selection of cheeses and some grapes. I love to use the Bamboo Carving Board myself, but it never sells at shows because its so pricey. If it ever goes on Hostess Special I bet I'll get alot of bookings from it though! A big seller for me is also the Basil Blend Canola Oil--you can serve it in petite squares if you have enough of them. I sell bunches of those whenever I display them at a show!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Cindycooks said:
I have a really cool show planned for tomorrow night - its at a business here in town for Relay for Life. I dont have much space, so am not doing a demo. I am just making the Italian Olive Salad and triangles ahead of time and taking a few things and of course catalogs and order forms for orders. I am thinking of putting the salad in the medium square and placing it on the round woven tray and piling the triangle crisps around it. I'm doubling the recipe.
My question is this: what other product would you recommend I take to show off? I'm thinking the outdoor grilling stuff and the plates and of course the wine bottle opener. Oh and the fish recipe cards. All in keeping with the theme. Any other suggestions? I'm excited over this one!

Did you create your own invite? I'd love to see what you wrote.... I'm trying to word a nice invite right now....