• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will US&G Be Discontinued in Favor of the Ultimate Mandoline?

In summary, the conversation discusses the differences between the 2 and Ultimate Mandoline products from US&G. The speaker suggests being honest about the price increase of the Ultimate Mandoline and promoting it as a booking tool at a discounted price. They also mention the benefits of the Ultimate Mandoline compared to the 2.
How are you talking about the 2 at your August Shows. Are you just demoing the US&G and saying it will be discontinued after this month? Or are you forgetting about it and only talking about the Ultimate Mandoline?

Thanks,
Katie

I would be honest but I would let people know that the new one has almost a 15 dollar price increase. And sell it to the best of your ability! Then when Sept.1st arrives I would promote it like crazy as a booking tool for 1/2 price and how it's only $7.50 more when you host a show. Then when you do shows in the future and people complain about the price increase, I would tell them all the great new benefits and that it's bigger and more safe than the old US&G and all the new benefits! Good luck!

Last edited:

Hi Katie,I'm not sure which specific August shows you are referring to, but I can provide some general information about the 2 and the Ultimate Mandoline.The 2 is a product from a company called US&G. I am not affiliated with them in any way, so I cannot speak to their plans for discontinuing the product. However, I can say that the Ultimate Mandoline is a newer product that has been gaining popularity in the market. It offers a wider range of features and capabilities compared to the 2, so it's possible that the company may be focusing more on promoting and selling the Ultimate Mandoline.That being said, I believe both products have their own strengths and can be useful for different purposes. It's always best to do your own research and read reviews to determine which one would be the best fit for your needs.I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any other questions. Take care!

Related to Will US&G Be Discontinued in Favor of the Ultimate Mandoline?

What is the Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline?

The Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to slice, grate, and julienne fruits and vegetables with ease. It is designed and sold by Pampered Chef, a company that specializes in high-quality kitchen products.

What are the main features of the Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline?

The Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline has a non-slip base for stability, adjustable thickness settings, a safety pusher to protect your fingers, and a variety of blade options for different slicing and grating needs. It also comes with a storage case for safe and convenient storage.

Is the Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline easy to clean?

Yes, the Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline is designed for easy cleaning. It can be taken apart for thorough cleaning and is also dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing the blades for longer lasting sharpness.

What are the safety precautions when using the Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline?

We take safety very seriously at Pampered Chef and have designed the Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline with safety in mind. Always use the safety pusher to protect your fingers when slicing and grating, and make sure to read the instruction manual carefully before use.

What can I use the Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline for?

The Us&G and Ultimate Mandoline can be used for a wide variety of tasks in the kitchen, such as slicing vegetables for salads and stir-fries, grating cheese for pasta dishes, and julienning fruits and vegetables for garnishes or healthy snacks. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSD