• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Stone Mark up Granit Top?

In summary, the Stone from Pampered Chef is a cooking tool designed to evenly distribute heat and provide a non-stick surface for cooking on a granite top. It is made from durable materials that will not scratch or damage the granite top, but caution should be used when placing it on the surface. It can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher, and can be used on various stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction, as well as in the oven or on the grill. While it is safe to use with metal utensils, it is recommended to use wooden or silicone utensils to avoid potential scratches on the granite top.
kisrae
Gold Member
Will the stone mark up granit top?

Re: Stonewarestones will scratch anything if you drag them across the counter. Always have something under it.

Re: StonewareThanks...thats what I thought. Just checking. Thanks Debbie

Related to Will the Stone Mark up Granit Top?

What is the purpose of the Stone from Pampered Chef?

The Stone from Pampered Chef is designed to evenly distribute heat and provide a non-stick surface for cooking on a granite top.

Will the Stone scratch or damage my granite top?

No, the Stone is made from durable materials that will not scratch or damage your granite top. However, we do recommend using caution when placing the Stone on your granite top to prevent any potential damage.

How do I clean the Stone after using it on my granite top?

Cleaning the Stone is easy and can be done with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Just make sure to let the Stone cool down before cleaning it to avoid any potential damage.

Can I use the Stone on other types of stovetops?

Yes, the Stone can be used on a variety of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven or on the grill.

Is the Stone safe to use with metal utensils on my granite top?

Yes, the Stone is safe to use with metal utensils. However, we recommend using caution to avoid any potential scratches on your granite top. It is always best to use wooden or silicone utensils when cooking on any type of surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • identhobo
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih