• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Hot Temperatures Damage Car Decals on the Rear Windshield?

In summary, an Iso car decal or magnet is a small sticker or magnet that displays your affiliation with Isagenix. It can be customized with a personalized message or image and is applied by cleaning the car's surface and firmly pressing it down. These decals and magnets are weather-resistant and can be removed without damaging the car's paint job.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I am looking for a car decal for a reasonable price. If anyone has one for sale please PM me. Thanx!! :D

Actually I'm doing a cooking show for a host who's husband does car decals. He was just asking me tonight if I ever thought about putting one on my car. I told him I can't have anything permanent due to insurance, etc. He is going to talk to me when I do her show. I'll have to see what he offers and if it is something others could order.

That'd be great. Thanx

I can't put anything on my back window like yours Kelly because I have the defrost coils running through the glass to melt ice and snow.
I am wanting to get something to put on the two rear windows , but I haven't found anything yet that I like.

elizabethfox said:
I can't put anything on my back window like yours Kelly because I have the defrost coils running through the glass to melt ice and snow.
I am wanting to get something to put on the two rear windows , but I haven't found anything yet that I like.

You can still put them on the rear windshield. The ones in the pic are on the outside of the glass.

erinb said:
You can still put them on the rear windshield. The ones in the pic are on the outside of the glass.

I know, but if it is hot enough to melt the ice and snow, won't it make the decal crack and peel??

1. What is an Iso car decal or magnet?

An Iso car decal or magnet is a small sticker or magnet that can be attached to your car to display your affiliation with the direct sales company Isagenix. They typically feature the Isagenix logo and are a great way to show your support for the brand.

2. Can I customize my Iso car decal or magnet?

Yes, you can customize your Iso car decal or magnet with your own personalized message or image. This can be done through the customization options offered by the company or by working with a local printing shop.

3. How do I apply an Iso car decal or magnet to my car?

To apply an Iso car decal or magnet, first make sure the surface of your car is clean and dry. Then, remove the backing from the decal or magnet and carefully place it on your car. Smooth out any air bubbles and press down firmly to ensure it sticks properly.

4. Are Iso car decals or magnets weather-resistant?

Yes, Iso car decals and magnets are made with durable materials that are weather-resistant. This means they can withstand exposure to rain, sun, and other outdoor elements without fading or losing their adhesion.

5. Can I remove an Iso car decal or magnet without damaging my car?

Yes, Iso car decals and magnets are designed to be easily removable without causing damage to your car's paint job. However, it is important to follow the proper removal instructions to avoid any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • rfoster1