• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Inactive Consultants Lose Their FD Status for Only $24?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party involves working with a consultant to pick a date and time, sharing a link with friends and family to place orders, and receiving rewards and discounts based on the total sales from the party. These rewards include free products, discounts on products, and host-exclusive items. It is possible to host a party even if you do not know any consultants, as one will be assigned to you when you submit a request online. Orders can be placed either through the consultant or through the party's online link.
chefkathy
ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

She is inactive because of $24!!!!!!!

I really hate when consultants don't return my phone calls....

Oh my gosh, Deb...my heart is sinking for you! I have been there!!!!

Ouch!!!! Been there too... It's so hard because we don't want that to happen to anyone, yet it's tough when they don't stay on top of things themselves....

Been there too! I remind them all the time that they need to watch that and that they should never submit their only show on the last day of the month because I can't see sales submitted that day until too late to help if they make a mistake and it's not enough. But do they listen...:rolleyes:

Been there too, just had a consultant lose FD status over a small amount like that too. I tell them that if they don't have the entire $200 to make sure they turned in an order to cover that the month before.

What does "She Submitted a Show for $176" mean?

"She Submitted a Show for $176" means that someone has hosted a Pampered Chef party and the total sales from that party were $176. This is considered a successful party and the host will receive rewards and discounts based on this amount.

How does hosting a Pampered Chef party work?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either submit a request online or through a consultant. The consultant will work with you to pick a date and time for the party. They will provide you with a link to share with friends and family to place orders. The consultant will also bring products and do live demonstrations at the party. As the host, you will receive rewards and discounts based on the total sales from the party.

What are the rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party include free products, discounts on products, and host-exclusive items. The rewards are based on the total sales from the party and can be redeemed through the consultant or online.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't know any consultants?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party even if you don't know any consultants. You can submit a request online and a consultant will be assigned to you. They will help you plan and host the party, and you will still receive all the rewards and discounts.

How do I place an order from a Pampered Chef party?

To place an order from a Pampered Chef party, you can either order directly through the consultant or through the party's online link. The consultant will provide you with the link to the party's website where you can browse and purchase products. You can also contact the consultant directly to place an order and arrange for delivery or pickup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies