• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Didn't Anyone Contact Me About My Declined Credit Card?

In summary, Tammy's startup was rocky, and she is still struggling. However, she is fighting and has hope for the future.
Jenni
Ok I closed my very first show out March 5th at 7:00 am.....

As of this morning it was still not showing a shipping date. I was thinking everything would be delivered by today or tomorrow the latest. So I call the 1-888 number.... a lady tells me that one of my customer's credit cards was declined. Why didn't anyone try and contact me? This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth for my first show. I have my second show this Friday and I was really counting on having my new products ($140 worth of free stuff I was host) to demo and use. Now I'm going to have to borrow from other consultants and pick up and return things. UGHH this is not a good start! :(

Hang in there! Home Office has been a little behind on things lately. I'm surprised you did not get an email that your show was on hold due to a declined credit card. That usually gets sent the same day you submit the show. I'm sure HO will get caught up and things will return to running as smooth as usual. But, end of month and first of month party submissions sometimes get them bogged down. I know neither I nor my host have received an email stating the 12" Executive skillet is on back order, and she was expecting two. Thankfully I saw it on CC, and then it was posted on here yesterday, so I knew what was going on. Just keep an eye on things and call in when you feel it is necessary.

Good luck with your next show.

Tammy

My condolences. I don't know what to say - I haven't had any problems with credit cards (yet - I've only closed 5 shows). And I do love the super fast shipping - that we normally get. My startup was rocky too... still is actually. But I try to remember that most things start off a bit shaky and in the end it doesn't matter. It gets all worked out and we end up not really remembering the issues associated with starting up. Good luck... I guess we can learn from your experience to check up on any shows we submit a couple of days afterwards to ensure that all is well so that we are not blindsided by these problems. ZK

Usually they email you. Do you normally get emails from HO? Sometimes they go to my junk mail box and I have to find it in there.

Also for future reference, at the top of the shipping page, they will tell you which day they are working on. Some times you can have 1 date be there for several days while they catch up on things (like end of the month/promotions). If you ever notice anything sitting in there longer than that date shown at the top of the page, call about it.

Verify your email is correct. Because they do send out an email...

HO is usually pretty good, I think they are behind the curve a little...they've had a string of winter storms...good luck

I'm so sorry to hear about that! Hang in there... it will get better!

And FWIW, you usually get an email from HO really quickly letting you know anytime a show is on hold. It is unfortunate that this happened with your first show, but I have always gotten an email when a customer's card is declined.

Were you able to get it resolved

I just got off the phone and gave them new CC info and waiting for it to get approved. They I waited to hear her say my show was off hold. It should ship today or tomorrow... which is good! So there is hope I will have my stuff for my next show Friday night.
I placed a supply order and got a email saying it was shipped so they do have my correct email address. :yuck: I'm trying to let it go... LOL

Mine I submitted on March 4th finally shipped yesterday. I can say this is unusual to take this long, unless it is an end of the month show.

I think that day they were down and people could not submit until they got their technical problems fixed really got them in a bind this month.

Normally, you would get an email ASAP about the credit card. I know I have gotten them almost immediately after the show was submitted it seems. I think this may be something that did not get done b/c of those techinical problems too.

Hang in there! These problems are not the norm with PC!:chef:

I second what Jennifer just posted. I have always gotten emails quite soon after submitting a show if there was a problem with someone's form of payment.

Don't let this disuade you-

Jenni said:
I just got off the phone and gave them new CC info and waiting for it to get approved. They I waited to hear her say my show was off hold. It should ship today or tomorrow... which is good! So there is hope I will have my stuff for my next show Friday night.
I placed a supply order and got a email saying it was shipped so they do have my correct email address. :yuck: I'm trying to let it go... LOL
You should have it by next Friday if it will go out tomorrow. Virginia probably only a couple shipping days from Illinois.

When you submit a show the first week of the month, it may take longer to ship out because HO will ship all end of the prior month shows first. I have done over 300 shows and only had 2 declined credit cards, so it doesn't usually happen. Hang in there.
Deb

I had one decline a few weeks ago and neither me nor my director got an email!

What are the main reasons for being "Very Disappointed~" with a product?

The main reasons for being "Very Disappointed~" with a product can vary, but some common reasons include receiving a damaged or defective item, not receiving the expected quality or performance from the product, or the product not meeting the customer's specific needs or expectations.

What should I do if I am "Very Disappointed~" with a Pampered Chef product?

If you are "Very Disappointed~" with a Pampered Chef product, we apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to reach out to our customer service team. They will assist you in finding a solution, whether it be a replacement, refund, or exchange, depending on the situation.

Can I return or exchange a product if I am "Very Disappointed~" with it?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if you are "Very Disappointed~" with a product. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the return or exchange process.

What if I received a damaged or defective product?

In the rare case that you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement or refund for the product.

How can I prevent being "Very Disappointed~" with a Pampered Chef product?

To prevent being "Very Disappointed~" with a Pampered Chef product, we recommend reading product descriptions and reviews carefully before making a purchase. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any questions or concerns about a product before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aeilene
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies