• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who's Selling Outdoor Party Sticks?

has had no interest in selling the bean bags. She has only sold 2 or 3 sets. She is not sure why people are not buying them. People are saying that they are cool but are not interested in buying them. Michelle thinks that people are not interested because they want something that is more practical. People are not buying her bean bags because they think that they are just for playing Bean bags.
DebPC
Staff member
I've had no interest so far.

I've sold 2 or 3 sets so far. I know at least one of my July hosts is interested in them but for the most part people are saying "cool" and getting other things.

Part of it could be the thought that with money tight people want to get things that have more practical uses.

I've sold more sets than I thought I would. Playing "bean bags" is huge around here and I've marketed them to hold your drink while playing. :)

I've sold 7 total but 5 at ONE SHOW!!! That show was $1677!!!

I seem to be selling at least one at every show, which does surprise me because it is a fairly high ticket item. But I love them and I market them to place around outdoor fire pits, for camping, beaches, poolside. I make a big deal out of the large one to hold that nice big 1.5 L of wine!! It seems to get them everytime...

I sell one or two at each show. I only bring one. If guests are drinking wine a borrow a glass and demo it and explain that it holds cans, bottles and glasses. I also put a prep bowl in it and talk about using it as a votive cup. I say that you can put it in the ground or into a flower pot on the deck.

I live by the Mississippi so a lot of people take the boat to a sand bar and spend the day/weekend camping. They are loving the stakes.

To sell it I think it is definitely a piece that needs to be shown and given ideas or people don't buy them. I also give other ideas. You can use them indoors for serving dips and salsas, use fun pots to put them into. They add nice height to the table which makes food look more appetizing!

Michelle

Related to Who's Selling Outdoor Party Sticks?

1. What are outdoor party sticks used for?

Outdoor party sticks are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes, such as grilling, roasting marshmallows, making shish kebabs, and even as drink stirrers. They are perfect for outdoor gatherings and make cooking and serving food easier and more fun.

2. How many party sticks come in a set?

Our outdoor party sticks come in a set of 6, providing enough for a small group gathering. If you need more, you can purchase multiple sets or consider our 10-piece set for larger parties.

3. Are the party sticks reusable?

Yes, our outdoor party sticks are reusable. They are made of durable stainless steel and can be washed and used again for many outdoor parties to come. This also makes them a more eco-friendly and sustainable option compared to single-use plastic or wooden skewers.

4. Can the party sticks be used with any type of grill?

Yes, our outdoor party sticks are designed to be used with any type of grill, including gas, charcoal, and electric. They are also suitable for use over an open fire.

5. Are there any safety precautions to keep in mind when using the party sticks?

Yes, it is important to use caution when handling the party sticks, as they can become hot when in use. We recommend using heat-resistant gloves or tongs while handling the sticks. It is also important to keep them out of reach of children when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef