• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite Easter Recipes?

uh...working).Hi Everyone, It's about that time again, I'm putting my cooking hat on for the upcoming Easter Holiday. Isn't it awesome that my passion for cooking can not only be my hobby but also my carreer! Yay, I think so!!!!!!!!!!I thought it would be fun to see if anyone out there has a special Easter themed recipe they would like to share with everyone? I think I'm going to try a bunny cake this year. Who's doing what?We are cheating and going out to brunch at a really nice restaurant! And then dessert back at my brother's house..I am bringing a yummy angel food cake and raspberry trifle
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

It's about that time again, I'm putting my cooking hat on for the upcoming Easter Holiday. Isn't it awesome that my passion for cooking can not only be my hobby but also my carreer! Yay, I think so!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it would be fun to see if anyone out there has a special Easter themed recipe they would like to share with everyone? I think I'm going to try a bunny cake this year.

Who's doing what?

We are cheating and going out to brunch at a really nice restaurant! And then dessert back at my brother's house..I am bringing a yummy angel food cake and raspberry trifle!

NO BarbecueWe were going to have barbecue but the upcoming weather is going to dampen our celebration after church until the Sunday after. We were planning on barbecue, volleyball and desserts galore!

Now we will have to settle for either Chicken Alfredo at my house, or A big pot of chili to make frito pie, chili dogs or just chili in a bowl with sour cream, cheese, and my yummy cornbread. Usually when I have the church over I have to make a big pot of something.

Debbie :D

my daughter is amking fudge right now she will put it inthe oval baker and decorate it like an easter egg

Teresa Lynn said:
my daughter is amking fudge right now she will put it inthe oval baker and decorate it like an easter egg
ohhh, that's super cute! What a cute idea!

We are going over to my mom's house... but I am making the black forest Trillel!!

We're making Ham, Company Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole, Crock Pot Corn, Cashew Salad, Congealed Pear Salad, Pig Pickin' Cake, and a few other desserts... there are 4 of us total doing the cooking... not just me! :) We are hosting the family here so it will be great fun... only about 30 people this year.

I'm doing a champagne brunch at my house. Making the Apple Danish Braid, a zucchini & mushroom lattice pie (my mom's recipe) and some kind of egg casserole that I haven't figured out yet. I hadn't even thought about dessert, though. The fudge in the Sm Oval baker sounds really cute!

I do a ham often with a glaze with brown sugar, pineapple, cornstarch, honey, etc.

Oh, and garlic mashed potatoes, rolls, etc.

quiverfull7 said:
We're making Ham, Company Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole, Crock Pot Corn, Cashew Salad, Congealed Pear Salad, Pig Pickin' Cake, and a few other desserts... there are 4 of us total doing the cooking... not just me! :) We are hosting the family here so it will be great fun... only about 30 people this year.

I LOVE Company Mashed Potatoes!!!

What exactly is Pig Pickin' cake?!?! Sounds interesting!!

We are cheating! Going out to eat at Macaroni Grill with my SIL and family!

But, I am making an Easter Egg Cake (in CBB) and using the homemade marshmallow fondant that we were talking about a couple of weeks back. I made the fondant last night! Then, I will decorate it with colored icing like an Easter Egg! This will be my son's "birthday" cake...since his b-day was Wednesday!

Enjoy Easter with your family and friends everyone!

I'm going to my aunts and bringing the soda pop. :)

WE do a HUGE lunch potluck at my grams house and this year I am trying the Island Rum cake and the Colossal salad!

I would love to make the zucchine mushroom pie . Can you share the receipe on here?

DebbieJ said:
I'm going to my aunts and bringing the soda pop. :)
Isn't it great to sit back and NOT have to make a bunch of stuff?!?!?!?:D :D :D

Ham, twice baked pot., veggies & dip, baked beans, trifle for dessert.

debswork said:
I would love to make the zucchine mushroom pie . Can you share the receipe on here?

It's kind of one of those recipes that you just throw all together. Here are the basic ingredients:

1 tube of mild sausage
1 Refrigerator pie crust
2 zucchini (sliced)
1 pint of mushrooms (sliced)
4 oz mozzarella cheese (shredded)
salt & pepper
1 egg
1 egg white

Brown the sausage and drain well. In a large bowl, mix zucchini, mushrooms, cheese, whole egg and salt and pepper to taste. In a pie dish, put 1 pie crust to line the dish. Take the other pie crust and cut into strips to form a lattice top to your pie. Brush the top with an egg white. Cook at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on top.

I have also done a double-batch in the Rectangular Baker. Just need to cook a little longer.

I'll be doing the family switch again this holiday (part of the day with my family, part of the day with DH's).

I'm making "Granny salad" (overnight salad/ambrosia)(fruit ****tail, mandarin oranges, marachino cherries, mini marshmallows and sour cream) and Scalloped potatos (sliced potatos and onions baked in cream of mushroom soup and a little milk) to take to my mom's and baking a ham (glazed with brown sugar, mustard, ground cloves and pancake syrup) and making the strawberry cheesecake triffle.

Also bringing the Easter Cookies to both places.

I'm making reservations!

Actually, we will be going to a local restaurant after church. We do that most Sundays. I make roast and such all the time, so that's not necessarily a "treat" for my family. And, Sunday is my day of rest. Naps are good.

I'm taking some of my pc stuff with me since we're going to several places and making a chocolate and a strawberry trifle right there in front of everyone (since we have to drive 4 hours). hehehe sneaking in a demo or two

My step mom is making my Dad's favorite: Leg of Lamb (with homemade mint sauce on the side), New Potatoes & Peas.
:D

I am not sure about the Easter plans yet but I am cooking for some friends tomorrow night. A good old fashion Italian Easter. I am making the Inside Out Lasagna from the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook and having garlic bread. Also going to try out my trifle bowl and make a punch bowl cake.

I'm trying the Summer Tortalinni Salad out of the All The Best cookbook. Sounds summery and yummy.

We're going to my parents house for burgers and tater salad. I'm bringing the Lime berry trifle...thought it would be good to practice before I have to make it for a show next weekend!

We are going to my granny's. I'm bringing potato salad, deviled eggs, and a dessert.....haven't decided what that will be yet.

I'm cooking at home. Ham, Texas potatoes, rolls and some other sides.

My mom is going to make a cake on the bar pan, then cook 3 smaller cakes in the small oval baker. They'll be the Easter eggs on top of the bar pan cake. She's going to decorate them to look like they're in the grass (bar pan cake).

Not sure what else I'll be doing.

My mom's making turkey and dressing since the weather turned cold here and peas. I am making Paula Deen mac n cheese, devil eggs and a cherry cheesecake.

It will just be me, my DH and kids so I will probably make ham and potatoes.

Usually I host Easter at my house with both families, but this year Easter Sunday is also my birthday, so I just have to show up at my parents house with DH and kiddies, and celebrate! :) (actually, I'm thinking of making little cakes in the prep bowls and decorating them like Easter eggs, just to bring something!)

I’m have my parents over and I’m making up a cheese platter, baba ghanouj and Paris toasts. Inside out lasagne. Maybe banana cream supreme for dessert!!!:)

pcheflena said:
Usually I host Easter at my house with both families, but this year Easter Sunday is also my birthday, so I just have to show up at my parents house with DH and kiddies, and celebrate! :) (actually, I'm thinking of making little cakes in the prep bowls and decorating them like Easter eggs, just to bring something!)

Happy Birthday - the 8th was my dad's birthday... :)

We're going to my dh's family's today....were going to grill out; we'll see since there's still snow on the ground today. (waiting to hear if the town's egg hunt is cancelled or not). I'm bringing the black forest trifle. Not sure about the meal tomorrow; my dad called begging me to work at their restaurant.....so we'll probably eat there;)

janetupnorth said:
Happy Birthday - the 8th was my dad's birthday... :)

Thank you!

1. What are some popular Easter dishes?

Some popular Easter dishes include glazed ham, roasted lamb, deviled eggs, hot cross buns, and scalloped potatoes.

2. What are some traditional Easter desserts?

Traditional Easter desserts include carrot cake, coconut cake, Easter bread, and fruit tart.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Easter cooking?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can make your Easter cooking easier and more efficient. Some ideas include using the Rockcrok for roasting a ham or lamb, using the Egg Slicer Plus for perfectly sliced hard-boiled eggs for deviled eggs, and using the Batter Bowl and Mix 'N Scraper for making homemade desserts.

4. What are some vegetarian options for Easter?

Some vegetarian options for Easter include roasted vegetable quiche, stuffed portobello mushrooms, and spring vegetable risotto.

5. Do you have any tips for making Easter cooking less stressful?

Yes! Plan ahead and make a schedule for the dishes you will be cooking. Also, don't be afraid to delegate tasks to others or ask for help. And most importantly, remember to have fun and enjoy the process!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • unlimitedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChef05
Replies