• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending the Pittsburgh Meeting?

In summary, the attendees of the Pampered Chef National Conference will be going to Pittsburgh from July 30th to August 1st. To join the trip, you must register for the National Conference and select the Pittsburgh trip option. The purpose of the trip is to attend the conference and enhance skills as a consultant. Transportation and accommodations will be provided for those who have registered for the Pittsburgh trip option.
buckeyefan08
I'm going to the meeting in Pittsburgh and was wondering who else is?

I wish I was, my sister lives there!

Ann R.

What is the date for the Pittsburgh meeting??

Tuesday May 6th

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you'll be attending the meeting in Pittsburgh. I'll also be there and can't wait to meet you in person. These meetings are always full of great information and inspiration. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Related to Who's Attending the Pittsburgh Meeting?

1. Who is going to Pittsburgh?

The attendees of the Pampered Chef National Conference are going to Pittsburgh.

2. When is the trip to Pittsburgh?

The trip to Pittsburgh will take place during the dates of the National Conference, which is from July 30th to August 1st.

3. How can I join the trip to Pittsburgh?

You can join the trip to Pittsburgh by registering for the National Conference and selecting the Pittsburgh trip option during the registration process.

4. What is the purpose of going to Pittsburgh?

The purpose of going to Pittsburgh is to attend the National Conference and participate in workshops, trainings, and networking opportunities to enhance your skills as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Will transportation and accommodations be provided for the trip to Pittsburgh?

Yes, transportation and accommodations will be provided for those who have registered for the Pittsburgh trip option during the National Conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefslb1016
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies