• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoohoo!!! New Stuff Is Here!!!! Yipee!!

In summary, the man in brown just showed up with not only my new Spring Products, but my changeover kit!!! I'm so excited :D Only problem is, I have to leave in exactly 45 minutes to go weigh in at my Weight Watchers meeting and I'm also trying to fix supper for the family and get my grocery list together, so I can't even open it until I get home. I know if I take a sneak peak now, I won't be able to stop :eek:Congrats!
jenniferlynne
The man in brown just showed up with not only my new Spring Products, but my changeover kit!!! I'm so excited :D Only problem is, I have to leave in exactly 45 minutes to go weigh in at my Weight Watchers meeting and I'm also trying to fix supper for the family and get my grocery list together, so I can't even open it until I get home. I know if I take a sneak peak now, I won't be able to stop :eek:

Congrats!I am so excited for you! I got my paperwork today for change over so I was excited to get that as well! Take Care!

What exactlyWhat exactly did you get in the changeover kit?

waiting patiently for my change over kit!I received my spring products friday! Now if only my CO kit would arrive! Cannot wait to see the new catalog, SBCB and whatever else is new! It's like a kid waiting for presents for x-mas I tell ya! Hee-hee :D

I just recieved my sell athon products and change over kit, and I was tracking the sample package that I ordered, and UPS sent it to south San Fransico intead of sending it north to our ups, :mad: oh well have to wait till tomorrow. I received 25 catalogs, 1 mini catalog, new seasons best new congradulations brochere, new host packets, a whole bridal envelope with 1 new sample invite, sample registry cards (not impressive to me), new celebrations folder, with sample invite, new 3 page carbon copy of guest list, one of each style order form. A CD as well! I love the catalog and the color scheme. :D :D

Hopefully --Mine will be on my door step when I get home. I am getting very anxious!

Is that everything?I got my CO kit last week. Is that all we get?
I was thinking there would be an update for PP. Maybe it's not necessary?
I know we don't get the video til we send in our first paperwork order. That to me is annoying! I want to see the recipes done!

I'm SO excited about the new theme! Being Italian myself, I might actually promote the Celebrations theme! ;)

jenab1013 said:
What exactly did you get in the changeover kit?

I got the folder with the three new Celebrations Ideas in it, Consultant News booklet, New Season's Best, One mini catalog, one of the little flyers about joining, an envelope with Wedding Registry info in it, a package of 5 "It's Show Time" flyers, one of the new carbon copy guest lists, a paperwork order form, a Show and Sell CD, 25 new catalogs, a copy of each of the order forms and a flyer showing some of the new products. No, no Pampered Partner CD.

But the best news is, when I weighed in tonight, I lost 3 pounds!!! I'm up to a total of 10 now. Yipee!!! Go me!! :D

I think I read somewhere that the new PP version will be shipped separately, with the updated Recipe for SUccess. It'll either be separate, or will come with our first paperwork/supply order-I forget which.

I recieved mine today and was so siked about it. This is my first change over so I was a little worried about what all was involved. I think it's going to be pretty easy though, except for all these buisness cards I have with the wrong tagline on them. I hope they don't do this every single year. I did get some of the new line also and I LOVE THE COLORS!!!! Really makes me look forward to Spring coming. How about that new Executive Cookware? This is the first piece of cookware I have had the chance to see and I think it is great. I've never seen any that is so well developed. Makes me feel like the guys on The Food Network....really great stuff!

What new products are available in the latest Pampered Chef catalog?

The new catalog features a variety of exciting products, including our new Quick Cooker, Executive Nonstick Cookware, and Deluxe Air Fryer.

Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the previous catalog while supplies last. However, we recommend checking out the new products as they are sure to enhance your cooking experience.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we have a special offer on select new products for customers who host a Pampered Chef party. Contact your consultant for more details.

Is there a warranty for the new products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your new product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I order the new products online?

Yes, you can order the new products online through our website or through your consultant's personal website. Keep in mind that some products may sell out quickly, so we recommend ordering as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • Barry Carlton