• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants to Share Bridal Leads Expense With Me?

In summary, the company offers a monthly list of leads that can be accessed for a fee. The cost is $100.00 per month and the leads must be purchased by paid advertisers.
Brasil513
Hi all :) I have access to a Bridal Leads List and I believe that it is a monthly list thought a Bridal Show Web Site and Company that I have worked with before exhibiting at their shows and also advertising on their web site. They are one of the premium and most well-known Bridal Show Companies in my area and I know both owners in person as well.

What would be done is after the bridal shows take place, a list of leads is generated with names of Brides, wedding dates, addresses if known, e mail address if known and phone numbers or whatever personal information has been given, but we have to be paid advertisers on the web site to get the leads.

The cost is $100.00 monthly to advertise and get the leads and I would like to know who among us is in the North/Central New Jersey area and would like to split this list with me 2 or 3 ways, as well as the cost? I believe we can list all of us on the web advertisement on this site and share contacts from potential brides as well in some way that we can all work out.

There are also many bridal shows that we may be able to split the cost on too, but mostly, I'm interested in the leads that will come from these shows.

Anyone interested can contact me here or at [email protected] so that we can work things out.

Excited here at the potential leads and business!!!:rolleyes:

Oh how I wish I was near you. If anyone near the panhandle of WV is doing this, I would be soooo interested in helping with expense..

Oh how I wish I was near you. If anyone near the panhandle of WV is doing this, I would be soooo interested in helping with expense..

I wish you were too! :( But, maybe this would be a good idea for the rest of us. Look up companies that do Bridal Shows and see about getting their leads if we advertise on their sites? Or share the cost of Bridal Show tables, which can be very expensive as a single Consultant expense.

We have a huge bridal expo at the mall, but it is in Feb. I think (which I am sure was covered by PC). I will check for the next one though

anyone near me looking to split? st louis metro area

One question though...........what would the boundaries be for advertising on a Bridal Show web site? Would we be able to have the links to our web sites posted as long as we don't use the PC logo? The new guidelines have made me very wary about advertising these days.

Brasil513 said:
One question though...........what would the boundaries be for advertising on a Bridal Show web site? Would we be able to have the links to our web sites posted as long as we don't use the PC logo? The new guidelines have made me very wary about advertising these days.
'
I've looked into this and I've been in contact with the HO. We can't advertise on the internet at all, even if we don't list a link to our websites. We cannot mention "The Pampered Chef" in any way. When I spoke with someone in the HO, she said the only way this would work is if the ad said something like us being a consultant for "a direct sales company that specializes in high quality kitchen tools, gadgets and cookware" or something to that effect. To me, it's not worth it to put the $$$$ into internet advertising if it wouldn't be clear who we are. I'm hoping that someday the rules about this can change because these days SOOO much wedding planning is being done on the internet.

If you'd still like to pursue advertising specifically for getting bridal-related leads, look into print advertising. There are lots of wedding guides out there. And most of them have some type of lead sharing program. Be forewarned....it's very expensive. I think $100/month (that was mentioned in the post above) is extremely reasonable and I'd definitely go for that. I've never seen anything that cheap in my area. Especially if you're getting the leads too. Good luck!!!

Oh...one more thought. Check and see if you can elect NOT to advertise on the internet if you do the leads program. Maybe they'll knock down the price. If not, depending on how many leads they say you'll average per month, $100 could still be very reasonable.

Anyone in AL like to share some bridal leads with me? Please email orAnyone in AL like to share some bridal leads with me? Please email or PM me! Thanks.

I use to leave in Northeast NJ, but moved to PA. I so want to move back to NJ.:( If I ever make it back, I'll be in contact. Good Luck!

1. What is "Who Wants to Share Bridal Leads Expense With Me?"

"Who Wants to Share Bridal Leads Expense With Me?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to split the cost of purchasing bridal leads. This allows multiple consultants to reach out to potential customers and increase their chances of booking parties.

2. How can I participate in the "Who Wants to Share Bridal Leads Expense With Me?" program?

To participate, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. They can provide you with more information and help you get started with the program.

3. How much does it cost to participate in the program?

The cost may vary depending on the number of consultants participating and the number of bridal leads purchased. Your consultant or team leader can provide you with more specific pricing information.

4. Can I choose which bridal leads I want to purchase?

Yes, you can choose which bridal leads you want to purchase. Pampered Chef provides a list of available leads, and you can select the ones that best fit your target audience and location.

5. How often can I participate in the "Who Wants to Share Bridal Leads Expense With Me?" program?

You can participate in the program as often as you’d like. It is a great opportunity to reach out to potential customers and grow your business. However, keep in mind that the cost may vary each time depending on the number of consultants participating and the number of leads purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • newbietoPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
newbietoPC