• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Discover Who Uses Icontact for Newsletter Distribution | Honest Reviews

In summary, Amanda said that she is considering using Icontact and Cheryl said that she has had no bounce backs and that it is easy to use.
Koolotus
I need to send my newsletter. I already subscribe to Joy's but was wondering if any of you use this and youyr review...

I had my buddy Melba redo my email newsletter groups in google and they all got bounced back!?!
SO now I am in a pickle.
Please?

I use I contact and love it. It allows me to track who has or has not opened my newsletters. It costs just under $10 a month. I encourage you to use it if it is what you need. It is easy to use as well. I use myemaildesigns for my newsletter, and can't complain at all. Use my name Lisa Gordon and I think I may get an extra month added onto my subscription.

Thank you!
Since I just did my email list it will cost me $29 a month. SO I was wondering about bounce backs and percentage of delivered
Thanks for the quick reply :)

I have had no bounce backs so far. It normally takes 5-10 minutes from the time I send out my emails until I get my notification of completion of all deliveries. It is great.

I use it. I have found my open percentage is around 25%-30%. I like that you can see who is clicking on links and you know who is shopping. I have had some bounces, but it is usually when I type a new address in incorrectly (user error).

Cheryl let me know how it goes, I am seriously considering it!!!!Man I can't wait for Nationals, we are too stinky far away!

I use iContact via Joy and her Sous Chef service. I love it!It is very eye opening. As someone else posted, only about 20-30% open. But now I know. And I know it goes through. I used to have a lot of bounce backs when I would send it through my PWS.

okay I did it. I will probablt cry if I see that not everyone is waiting for my newsletter :(
I did have 163 Bounces!!!
Crazy, time to cull the list....
Thanks guys for the QUICK! advice

Amanda, I miss you too. Ida called me last night and I missed it!!! My cell phone died and I didn't notice. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One other nice feature is that you can save a segment of your list, say "opens" and send emails to just them.

pamperedalf said:
Cheryl let me know how it goes, I am seriously considering it!!!!

Man I can't wait for Nationals, we are too stinky far away!

What wave are you in??? I'm in One! It was great meeting you last year!

jbdowd0798 said:
What wave are you in??? I'm in One! It was great meeting you last year!

Becky I am in wave 1 also!! It was fun meeting. I am so bad that I am on a fare watch for nationals already!

Hijack here, but I just have to say :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: because I am going to miss seeing all of you at conference (wave 1)! But it is because I will be welcoming my bundle of joy 2 weeks later.

I am glad you posted this Cheryl, because I am also considering using icontact.

Becky and Amanda I am in Wave #1 as well. I look forward to seeing both of you!

We should start a Wave 1 thread! ;) I'm excited for Conference--this will be my first year! I hope we'll have a chance to meet up with fellow Cheffers at some point.As far as bounces go, am I able to know that without iContact? Right now, I don't use that service. I send out my newsletters and sometimes one or two will come back to me saying it's undeliverable. Is that the bouncing you are talking about? Or is it something that could be happening to my newsletters to people that I'm unaware of? I think it's so neat that iContact can tell you who opened and clicked on things. Tempting to get it... :)

If I understand bounces are mail that is not delivered due to the intended recipients email thinks it is a spam. They don't always let you know when they are not delivered. Everyone has a different security level.That is what I understand as a bounce, but I can say that I am not for certain on the subject. HTH

ok, so far I like it. I could see which emails were bounced, update them and fix spelling, which seems to be the biggest issue. I will see tonight how many opens I get. That is a great idea to just send an email to them.

I look at it this way. This is my business and I am not going anywhere. It is an investment. It took me all of 5 minutes to change what I wanted and send out. Usually it was at least a couple of hours and then I had to sit and send in baches. LOVE IT!
Hopefully my customers do too ;)

psst!
See you all at Nationals! I am a wave 1 girl too!

I just started using iContact last month, and I absolutely love it so far. It's great to see who is actually opening and clicking through. My open rate for the last 2 mailings were 25%, much higher than before.

Koolotus said:
Thank you!
Since I just did my email list it will cost me $29 a month. SO I was wondering about bounce backs and percentage of delivered
Thanks for the quick reply :)

Why is it costing you $29?

What's the difference between icontact and constant contact - anyone?

bumping......

It actually costs me $19 a month. just because of the # of contacts. Anyhoo,
the difference between them is I signed up for a trial of constant contact and that is exactly what they did. A couple of times a day and then called me about 5 times after I told them I wasn't interested because it seemed like borderline spamming and I didn't want to put my contacts in with a company that harassed a potential customer that much. icontact has sent me 1 email other than my confirmations. I think it was en email savvy newsletter.
Love it!

I just extended icontact for the full subscription because I had 276 contacts (their trial only supports 250!). If it works I'll be happy, I got sick of sending out small groups of emails. It would take me two evenings at the most to send them. I love how you can make it set to send at a specific time. I read once that the best day to send an email like this is on Tuesdays. So I set mine to send Monday at 6 p.m. Anyone who sent me a work address won't get it until Tuesday. I"m interested to see what happens after that.

I just started using iContact (former constant contact subscriber). I send my newsletter to myself but haven't gotten it yet. I also noticed that others with comcast.net emails haven't opened it either (they always do).

Anyone else with comcast.net emails not get it delivered with icontact?

Checked the spam/junk mail folder and it's not there either.

For those that use icontact, when you add your list of contacts, do you require confirmation from those contacts? Just curious to see what everyone does. I am trying it out for the first time.

Bren706 said:
For those that use icontact, when you add your list of contacts, do you require confirmation from those contacts? Just curious to see what everyone does. I am trying it out for the first time.

No I do not only because I tell them at a show that I will be adding them to my newsletter list when they give me their email.

Bren706 said:

I don't either. I tell them that they will start receiving my newsletter and specials. I leave it up to them to unsubscribe after they receive it.

Bren706 said:

no, I tell everyone at my shows that I am adding them to my list. I figure if they don't want to read it, they can hit delete or unsubscribe themselves.

I do the same

1. What is Icontact and how does it work?

Icontact is an email marketing platform that allows businesses and organizations to create and send newsletters and promotional emails to their subscribers. It works by providing users with customizable email templates, contact management tools, and analytics to track the success of their email campaigns.

2. Can I use Icontact for newsletter distribution even if I don't have a large email list?

Yes, Icontact is suitable for businesses of all sizes. Whether you have a small or large email list, you can use Icontact to send newsletters and promotional emails to your subscribers. It also offers features such as list segmentation to help you target specific groups within your email list.

3. Is Icontact user-friendly for those who are not tech-savvy?

Yes, Icontact has a user-friendly interface and is easy to navigate, making it suitable for those who are not tech-savvy. It also offers tutorials and customer support to help users get started and make the most out of the platform.

4. Are there any additional costs or hidden fees with Icontact?

Icontact offers various pricing plans to fit different business needs, and there are no hidden fees. However, additional costs may apply if you exceed your plan's email sending limit or if you choose to add extra features such as advanced automation or dedicated IP address.

5. Is there a free trial available for Icontact?

Yes, Icontact offers a free 30-day trial for new users. This allows you to test out the platform and its features before committing to a paid plan. You can sign up for the trial on the Icontact website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PChefRenee