• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Stepped Up and Saved My Show Tonight?

In summary, a director stepped in and did a show for a performer who was having medical problems. The performer thanks the director and expresses hope that the director will do the same for someone in need in the future.
Nicky
Hey everyone. I just wanted to tell someone what happened to me today. I am having some medical problems and I had a show tonight. Needless to say I could not do it. I did not even want to get off the couch. My director stepped up and did my show for me. She gave me the show, bookings and recruit leads. How GREAT is she!! I hope that soon I am half the director she is. I just wanted to brag on her for a while. I am so thankful for her. :D

That is awesome. I hope my director would do the same thing.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

That is so cool!:cool: Make sure you let her know how much you appreciate her! Not all directors would be that generous and non-selfish! Congrats on having a great director!:D

I did tell her but maybe someone out there has some kind of idea of something I can get her as a thank you gift, but I really do not have much money?!?!?!

Not giving up and doing your best will be all the gift your director will need. This business is about relationships and helping others. When you succeed and promote you will have a nice paycheck. Buy her flowers then and thank her for the help and the love.

I hope you feel better soon!

Send her a nice thank you card. You would be surprised at how far a thank you card goes. Write a personal note thanking her for all the things she does that make her a great director.

That was a great thing for her to do. May you feel better soon.

Chefgirl2 said:
Not giving up and doing your best will be all the gift your director will need. This business is about relationships and helping others. When you succeed and promote you will have a nice paycheck. Buy her flowers then and thank her for the help and the love.

I hope you feel better soon!

I second what Elaine said!!

That is such a great thing for her to do! I love how people are willing to pitch in and help out!

1. What types of medical problems are covered under Pampered Chef's benefits?

At Pampered Chef, we offer comprehensive medical coverage for a wide range of health issues. This includes everything from minor illnesses and injuries to chronic conditions and serious illnesses.

2. Do I need to provide any medical documentation to receive benefits?

In order to receive benefits for medical problems, you may be asked to provide medical documentation, such as a doctor's note or proof of diagnosis. This helps us ensure that our benefits are being used appropriately and for legitimate medical reasons.

3. Are pre-existing conditions covered under Pampered Chef's medical benefits?

Yes, pre-existing conditions are covered under our medical benefits. However, there may be certain waiting periods or exclusions for specific treatments or medications related to pre-existing conditions. Please refer to your benefits package or speak with a HR representative for more information.

4. How do I file a claim for my medical expenses?

To file a claim for your medical expenses, you will need to submit a claim form along with any necessary supporting documentation, such as receipts or medical bills. You can typically submit claims online or through mail. Please refer to your benefits package or speak with a HR representative for specific instructions.

5. Can I use my medical benefits for my dependents?

Yes, our medical benefits can be used for eligible dependents, such as spouses and children. However, there may be additional costs or requirements for adding dependents to your benefits package. Please refer to your benefits package or speak with a HR representative for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • milkangel