• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who should I turn to for help as a new consultant?

but I would still call her too!Welcome to PC and Chefsuccess, and great job getting you business started!!!
babywings76
Gold Member
So this is my first month. I've had my kick-off party, one cooking show, and one catalog show. I have 2 more catty shows going and one more cooking show next Sat. I keep having questions pop up and feel bad bugging my director/recruiter. She just had her baby the same time I signed on and I know she's busy. Do I bug you guys with my ?'s or her? :blushing:

Both!

Whats great about this site is if you do a search with a key word you can find pretty much anything you need! So try that first!

I would keep in touch via email with your director because that's what she's there for! She might think you arent asking enough questions---so I would keep her in the loop too!

babywings76 said:
So this is my first month. I've had my kick-off party, one cooking show, and one catalog show. I have 2 more catty shows going and one more cooking show next Sat. I keep having questions pop up and feel bad bugging my director/recruiter. She just had her baby the same time I signed on and I know she's busy. Do I bug you guys with my ?'s or her? :blushing:
Don't feel bad about asking your director questions. That's what she is there for. When I signed I must've asked my Director questions several times a day uuntil she finally told me to look it up several months later. LOL! Good luck and try to find out answers yourself via your book, PC website, or this site. Call your Director anytime too though. I love it when my downline calls me with questions. I know they're working their business then!

I still ask mine questions. You won't know unless you ask. I dont post much on here, but I can look and see my questions answered without asking, this is a great site.....

Ask away - that is what we are here for (well and then some......)

I usually go to Chef Success FIRST, then I will call my recruiter/director and run it by them too, but you aren't bugging anyone that's why were all here, to ask our own questions and answer others :D

I love it when my team members ask me questions-I have even told them I stay up late on the 15th and last day of the month if they need help submitting shows then. I know they want to be coached and that is a GREAT thing...and I don't succeed unless they do. Questions are good! :)

Welcome aboard!! Ask away and someone will answer!:D

Hey Colleen!!!! LOL - we know our D won't answer - LOL!!! Thats why we have here!

babywings76 said:

I can't imagine any director being upset with a new team member with 6 shows in her first 30 days!!!!

Welcome to PC and Chefsuccess, and great job getting you business started!!!

Sarah

As a Director myself ~ I LOVE it when my team BUGS me with questions. I tell my new recruits, "I expect you to call me ALL the times with your questions."

Wish you were our director Ginny - Mine has gone MIA - and I could go on and one but that is another thread...... That is why CS is the best - and the fact we get such a awesome amount of info from all over!

PamperedDor said:
Hey Colleen!!!! LOL - we know our D won't answer - LOL!!! Thats why we have here!

You got that right!! Chef Success is awsome!!!! We have each other to bug!!

babywings76 said:

I would say look it up on here
then ask on here
then call your recruiter/director
or any of the above!!

I felt that way too in the beginning....even now, if I have a question, I can usually get it answered quicker on here than calling my director and needing to leave her a message if she's not there....

So. What are your questions?? lol :D

ETA- don't forget the resources that you have on hand. Your PC binder with procedures and policies, online at Constultant's corner, and your monthly Kitchen Consultant News!

PamperedDor said:
Wish you were our director Ginny - Mine has gone MIA - and I could go on and one but that is another thread...... That is why Chef Success is the best - and the fact we get such a awesome amount of info from all over!

That's sweet of you Dor! I don't mind being your Director! PM me, I'll give you my email...

Here's my thing...when I went to my 1st Nat Conf in2001, EVERYONE I met, ran into, asked, etc. was SOOOOOOOOOOO helpful. I was impressed. So I said to myself back then, "when I become a Director, I'm going to have the open door policy...help whenever I could, offer a shoulder if needed, do whatever I needed to GIVE BACK from all the help I received back then.

DON'T FORGET, your Director has upline Directors! Ask them!!!

Last edited:
Kitchen2u said:
That's sweet of you Dor! I don't mind being your Director! PM me, I'll give you my email...

Here's my thing...when I went to my 1st Nat Conf in2001, EVERYONE I met, ran into, asked, etc. was SOOOOOOOOOOO helpful. I was impressed. So I said to myself back then, "when I become a Director, I'm going to have the open door policy...help whenever I could, offer a shoulder if needed, do whatever I needed to GIVE BACK from all the help I received back then.

DON'T FORGET, your Director has upline Directors! Ask them!!!

Ginny...this is how my director is! We have hospitality people in our cluster who love her to death cuz her focus is on HELPING others...not just making a buck. God will bless your business (and her's!!) cuz of where your focus is!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

KellyTheChef said:
Ginny...this is how my director is! We have hospitality people in our cluster who love her to death cuz her focus is on HELPING others...not just making a buck. God will bless your business (and her's!!) cuz of where your focus is!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Glad to hear that Kelly! I want to hear MORE of that!

ABSOLUTELY right...it's not just about making a buck. Got to remember where you came from, right?

Thanks!

WELCOME BABYWINGS!!! We're always here to help!!! Congrats on having such a great bunch of shows already scheduled. You'll do great!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm enjoying reading around on this site. I probably have pretty basic questions, so I'll try to do searches before I post.

Just don't hesistate to post a question, even if you think it's pretty basic. Chances are, if you're wondering so is someone else. I promise we won't scold you or call you names.

raebates said:
Just don't hesistate to post a question, even if you think it's pretty basic. Chances are, if you're wondering so is someone else. I promise we won't scold you or call you names.

Yeah - we're the nice online community!:balloon:

Any questions you have, we've had...I am a newby too and still asking...you'll find oodles of info here...my director got me hooked...lol

I agree. I think you're doing awesome! Great job on your first shows!

I do have a "sister" consultant Brenda (we have the same director), who has an 8 and a 5 year old & just had a baby. She is a super recruiter &, in addition to I don't know how many she's recruited last year, has recruited and qualified 10 consultants since this January (yes, she will be walking across stage at Conference!).

Needless to say, she is extremely busy at home and in her PC business. She did admit to me that, although she wants to help everyone RIGHT AWAY, it got to the point where she had to tell her new recruits to write down their questions so they could ask them all at once, and that she would be available from 8:30 to 10 pm every night to go thru their list of questions. She would also answer their e-mails at that time. That way her kids were in bed and she could focus on the consultants. She also told them if it was an emergency where they had to have an answer right away, they could call her right away. This has helped her immensely in her time management, quality of time with her family, and quality of time with her consultants.

So if your director would like to take a tip from Busy Brenda, maybe she would want to do something similar.

I also have made very good friends with other consultants at our monthly meetings, and we sometimes call and e-mail each other with questions. Many times these people are more "at our level" and at similar stages in our PC careers, so have really good advice.

In any case, never stop asking questions! That is how you get answers!

Related to Who should I turn to for help as a new consultant?

1. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through your consultant. You will then receive a consultant agreement and starter kit, which includes everything you need to start your business.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of products, catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. It also includes access to the consultant portal and a personal website.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for new consultants, including online training, in-person training events, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. You will also have access to a consultant support team for any questions or concerns you may have.

4. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through your personal sales, as well as through team sales and leadership bonuses. The more you sell and the more successful your team is, the more money you can earn.

5. Are there any monthly sales quotas or requirements?

There are no monthly sales quotas or requirements for Pampered Chef consultants. However, to remain an active consultant and receive all the benefits and rewards, it is recommended to have at least $150 in personal sales every three months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauradahl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • ivy5683