• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Shot This Thread? Uncover the Mystery Here!

In summary, KG is obsessed with changing his avatar to something creepy and people are creeped out by it.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
chalk_outline.jpg

This thread has been shot.

Round up the usual suspects.

LOL.
KG, you are truly awesome *swoon* :eek:

Nice one KG, nice one:D

jail.gif

Interesting avatar choice, KG ... I've seen you and you don't look anything like that ...

OH please KG you have to change your Avatar~~~~It's just creepy:(

MomToEli said:
Interesting avatar choice, KG ... I've seen you and you don't look anything like that ...
See http://chefsuccess.com/showpost.php?p=258375&postcount=2971.

I hope more people adopt that SOB as an AV until Paige comes home.

(Thanks, Grande!)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
See http://chefsuccess.com/showpost.php?p=258375&postcount=2971.

I hope more people adopt that SOB as an AV until Paige comes home.

(Thanks, Grande!)

The SOB doesn't deserve to be anybody's Avatar.

I thought about what KG said and bam!! I got the lady in iron underwear photo. Woohoo

Katie, where did you take that photo?

rennea said:
The SOB doesn't deserve to be anybody's Avatar.
Note my location.

But you're right...and I'll change it in awhile - after my anger towards that SOB subsides a bit.

chefjwr said:
Katie, where did you take that photo?

stole it from online... Googled "fat lady singing" and found her...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Note my location.

But you're right...and I'll change it in awhile - after my anger towards that SOB subsides a bit.

That makes more sense...

Of course, I've gotten so used to actually reading people's names and/or siggy lines after the avatar hijack that I didn't even notice your picture had changed... again.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Note my location.

His ugly mug should be on a huge billboard on the side of the highway were they found Paiges belongings. Headline reads "one ugly SOB needs to be behind bars" any information call..........

The AV issue or the thread?

Better round up twice the number of usual suspects.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sign0065.gif Hmmm, KG, it seems you keep having these wierd obsessions with changing your av to something and creeping people out lately, I think you need to catch up on your sleep and maybe it will be all better, lol.

Related to Who Shot This Thread? Uncover the Mystery Here!

1. What is "This Thread Has Been Shot."?

"This Thread Has Been Shot." is a popular game that is played on online forums or social media platforms. It involves one person starting a thread with a random topic and others responding with unrelated or humorous comments, effectively "shooting" the thread off-topic.

2. How do you play "This Thread Has Been Shot."?

To play "This Thread Has Been Shot.", one person starts a thread by posting a random topic or question. Others then respond with unrelated or humorous comments, diverting the conversation away from the original topic. The goal is to see how far off-topic the thread can go.

3. Is there a specific goal or objective in "This Thread Has Been Shot."?

No, there is no specific goal or objective in "This Thread Has Been Shot.". It is simply a fun game to play and can lead to hilarious and unexpected conversations.

4. Can anyone join in on "This Thread Has Been Shot."?

Yes, anyone can join in on "This Thread Has Been Shot." as long as they follow the rules of the game. It is a great way to interact with others and have a good time on online forums or social media platforms.

5. Are there any variations of "This Thread Has Been Shot."?

Yes, there are variations of "This Thread Has Been Shot." that involve different rules or objectives. Some variations may include a point system or a specific theme for the comments. However, the basic premise of diverting the conversation remains the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
nikked
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies