• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Made This and How Do I Change the Info in PDF?

In summary, "Help!! Who Made This And..." is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can ask for assistance in identifying the maker of a specific product. To submit a request for help, simply click on the "Help!! Who Made This And..." link and fill out the form with as much information as possible. This feature is completely free to use and our team works to respond as quickly as possible, though response times may vary. If the response is not accurate, customers can reply to the email and provide additional information for further assistance.
DanielleQ
how do I change the info if it's in .pdf? Thank you so much!!

Attachments

• recruit flier.PDF
    131.9 KB · Views: 337
Not me, but here is a conversion to .doc for you.

Attachments

• recruit flier.doc
    169.1 KB · Views: 387
You, my friend, rock!!! How'd you do that?

Make sure you change the kit amounts!! This is from when our kits was only $90!! Just noticed that!!

Thanks Sarah! That's what I was trying to change!

UPS needs to be changed to FedEx, also.

DanielleQ said:
You, my friend, rock!!! How'd you do that?

I have Adobe Standard here at work. You can create and edit .pdf files so I am able to open and save it as a .doc. With Adobe Reader you can't do that.

kspry said:
UPS needs to be changed to FedEx, also.

Yep...got that one! Thanks for looking out for me!

Here's the flyer updated and all on one page.

Attachments

• RecruitingFlyer2007.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 471
I love you Debbie! I thought I was going to pull my hair out over this! Thank you thank you thank you!!PS Got any more cool lookin' fliers like this?

What is "Help!! Who Made This And..."?

"Help!! Who Made This And..." is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can ask for assistance in identifying the maker of a specific product.

How do I submit a request for help with identifying a product?

To submit a request for help, simply click on the "Help!! Who Made This And..." link on the Pampered Chef website and fill out the form with as much information as possible about the product. This can include a description, photos, and any markings or labels on the product.

Is there a fee for using the "Help!! Who Made This And..." feature?

No, this feature is completely free to use for Pampered Chef customers.

How long does it take to receive a response to my request?

Our team at Pampered Chef works to respond to requests as quickly as possible. However, the timeline for receiving a response may vary depending on the complexity of the request and the availability of information.

What should I do if I receive a response but it does not accurately identify the maker of the product?

If you receive a response that does not accurately identify the maker of the product, you can reply to the email and provide any additional information or corrections. Our team will continue to work with you to find the correct information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pchefgagnon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies