• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Paige? Is Everything OK?

In summary, there is a conversation about a missing person named Paige on the Chef Success forum. Some members are praying for her and there is a ribbon with her name next to the forum logo. It is explained that she has been missing for three years and there is a thread with more information about her. It is acknowledged that the chances of finding her alive are slim, but the community is hoping for closure for her family and friends. One member shares a personal encounter with Paige and expresses sadness for her situation. The conversation ends with everyone expressing their sympathy for Paige and her family.
emiscookin
Hey everyone~

I'm so sorry to ask this question. I really don't know what the situation is but...I've seen on a lot of people's posts that they are "Praying for Paige" and there is the ribbon that says "Paige" on it next to the Chef Success Logo.

So yeah, Who is Paige? Is everything ok?

It was just bugging me, so I had to ask. ;)

There's a "Sticky" on the Chef's Lounge section titled "One of our own is missing". You can read all about it there. :)

Thanks babywings :)

babywings76 said:

Wow! That's a lot of posts to read. But I did read enough to understand what happened.

That is SO sad!! :( Horrible.

So...it's been 3 years...did they find her? Is she still alive? :confused: I certainly hope so!! I'd hate to hear the worst.

I studied Criminal Justice in college and I can tell you that in most cases like this where someone has been missing for a few years...they are most likely dead. :( I am so sorry to say that, but maybe I am wrong and I hope I am!!

She has not been found. At this point most of us realize that the chances of finding her alive and well are very slim. We are simply hoping for closure for her family and friends.

raebates said:
She has not been found. At this point most of us realize that the chances of finding her alive and well are very slim. We are simply hoping for closure for her family and friends.

:( Yeah.

That really is sad.

So sick of the horrible things that happen in the world!

But we just have to trust in God that He is in control and is mindful of ALL of us. <3

You can read more by clicking on the link at the bottom of my sig line. It's a link to a site called Help Find the Missing, where there is condensed version of her story.

Thank you for asking about her. Some of knew her from here as someone who would stand up for people in difficult situations. My son and I met her and her 3 children on a PC incentive trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas just a few months before she disappeared. The trip was in May and she disappeared late June (I believe...or July). My son and I spoke with her for about an hour while her little ones played in the sand nearby. She was very nice, friendly and easy to talk to. And we have since been able to get to know her parents, brother and SIL a little better. They are wonderful people and although they are strong, you can see the saddness in their hearts.

baychef said:
Thank you for asking about her. Some of knew her from here as someone who would stand up for people in difficult situations. My son and I met her and her 3 children on a PC incentive trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas just a few months before she disappeared. The trip was in May and she disappeared late June (I believe...or July). My son and I spoke with her for about an hour while her little ones played in the sand nearby. She was very nice, friendly and easy to talk to. And we have since been able to get to know her parents, brother and SIL a little better. They are wonderful people and although they are strong, you can see the saddness in their hearts.

Yeah. From what I read she sounded like a very nice lady. It's just so sad. :(

Related to Who is Paige? Is Everything OK?

1. Who is Paige?

Paige is the founder and CEO of Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. Is Paige a real person?

Yes, Paige is a real person. She started Pampered Chef in 1980 and has been leading the company ever since.

3. What is Paige's background?

Paige has a background in home economics and a passion for cooking and entertaining. She started Pampered Chef with the goal of helping others discover their love for cooking and creating memorable experiences in the kitchen.

4. How is Paige involved in the company?

As the founder and CEO, Paige is heavily involved in the day-to-day operations of Pampered Chef. She is constantly working to innovate and improve the company's products and business practices. She also frequently connects with consultants and customers through events and social media.

5. Is everything OK with Paige?

Yes, everything is OK with Paige. As with any successful business leader, she may face challenges and obstacles, but she remains dedicated to the mission and values of Pampered Chef. She continues to lead the company with passion and determination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy