• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kim in Alaska and why are they receiving compliments?

In summary, to order "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" products, you can visit our website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. The line features kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier. We often have special promotions and discounts for these products, and there is a satisfaction guarantee for all purchases. Most products are dishwasher safe, but it is best to check specific instructions for each item.
rwester
Silver Member
After much contemplation, I accepted Kim's sweet offer to join me up for this site. I haven't been on here in a year or so; so part of me feels like I'm reuniting with family, although many of you have kept in touch with me via email and requests for newsletters, flyers, etc.
Anyway, I just wanted to give credit where credit was due and tell Ms Kim thank you.
Rita

Welcome Rita! It's about time you joined us.

YEAH!! Thanks Kim!! :D

Welcome Back Rita!!! I'm so happy to have you back!!!:D

Welcome back Rita!!:balloon:

Welcome back, Rita.

Welcome back Rita

Welcome back Kotter, um, I mean Rita!

LOL I am sure I am showing my age with that one!

Lyrics

Welcome Back by John Sebastian - Welcome Back Kotter Lyrics

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Welcome Back Rita!!!! SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!

Wahoo!!!!

I'm glad you're back! We have enjoyed your newsletters in your absence.:) :p

Welcome back Rita!

Welcome back Rita!

Related to Who is Kim in Alaska and why are they receiving compliments?

1. How do I order "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" products?

To order "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" products, you can either visit our website and search for the products by name or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. What type of products are included in the "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" line?

The "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" line features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and more. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

3. Are there any exclusive offers or deals for "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" products?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" products. Be sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for current offers.

4. Can I return or exchange "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" products?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all our products, including "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

5. Are "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" products dishwasher safe?

Most of the "Compliments to Kim in Alaska" products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the specific product instructions before placing it in the dishwasher. Some products may require hand-washing to maintain their quality and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
kdangel518