• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Darby and why is she on my new AV?

In summary, the "inHonor of Darby...my New Av" collection is a special collection by Pampered Chef created to honor the memory of Darby, a beloved member of their community. All proceeds from this collection will go directly to Darby's family to help with expenses. Anyone can purchase items from this collection, including limited edition items such as Darby's Favorite Spatula and Measuring Cups. While host rewards and consultant discounts can still be applied, they are not eligible for use on limited edition items.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
As long as she was nice enough to create this and put me on a shirt, the least I can do is use this as an AV, at least, for awhile.

;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
As long as she was nice enough to create this and put me on a shirt, the least I can do is use this as an AV, at least, for awhile.

;)

Awwww...if it wern't for you, I could never have donr it! :p ;)
You look good KG!!

Can you just photoshop my face onto KG's body?? I love the apron!! :D LMAO!

gilliandanielle said:
Can you just photoshop my face onto KG's body?? I love the apron!! :D LMAO!
Only if we can keep his goatee :eek:

Alriiiiight!! I will keep the goatee... LOL!!

(holds wrist with other hand to keep from typing something hysterical but completely inappropriate) Um...sure.

Your look great!!

OMG!! I love it!!:D

TY - Now go buy a shirt. ;)

COOL! Love it...

Darby--for the ladies shirts why don't we just put KG on them but incorporate a blonde wig and lipstick-LOL!!! YOu could even do a PINK apron!!
THat would be hysterical!!!

That IS a pink apron, gulldurnit. And unless the lipstick is MK from The Kat Lady, fergitaboutit.

love it!!!:)

Love the avatar TKG. And congrats on finding your face on t-shirts around the world.

I have enough trouble getting my head through a t-shirt some mornings, let alone finding me ON a t-shirt!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I have enough trouble getting my head through a t-shirt some mornings, let alone finding me ON a t-shirt!

Maybe taking the hat off before trying to put the t-shirt on would help? :p

That must be what I'm doing wrong.

Related to Who is Darby and why is she on my new AV?

1. What is the "inHonor of Darby...my New Av" collection?

The "inHonor of Darby...my New Av" collection is a special collection created by Pampered Chef to honor Darby, a beloved member of our community who has recently passed away. It features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that Darby loved and used in her own kitchen.

2. How does purchasing from this collection benefit Darby's family?

All proceeds from the "inHonor of Darby...my New Av" collection will go directly to Darby's family to help with any expenses they may have during this difficult time. Your purchase will not only honor Darby's memory, but also provide support for her loved ones.

3. Can I purchase items from this collection if I am not a consultant or host?

Yes, anyone can purchase items from the "inHonor of Darby...my New Av" collection. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any limited edition items in this collection?

Yes, there are a few limited edition items in the "inHonor of Darby...my New Av" collection, such as the Darby's Favorite Spatula and the Darby's Favorite Measuring Cups. These items may only be available for a limited time, so be sure to grab them while you can.

5. Can I still earn host rewards or use a consultant discount when purchasing from this collection?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards or use a consultant discount when purchasing from the "inHonor of Darby...my New Av" collection. However, please note that host rewards and consultant discounts are not eligible to be applied towards the purchase of the limited edition items in this collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg