• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute T-Shirt - "Hand Over Your Kitchen Tools...

In summary, the "Hand Over Your Kitchen Tools..." T-Shirt comes in sizes ranging from small to 3XL and is machine washable. The T-Shirt is made of 100% cotton and is only available in white, but bulk discounts are available for orders of 10 or more. For exact measurements, please refer to our size chart and for best results, we recommend washing the T-Shirt in cold water and hanging it to dry.
chefshakeerah
Hi! I saw some other consultants with the cutest t-shirts on. The shirt read "Hand over your Kitchen Tools and No One gets hurt!" One of my team members purchased the shirt but she has no contact info for the girl that makes them.

Can some one put me in contact with the person that is making these shirts?? I want one BAD!!!:cry:

You can reach her at [email protected]. She also is the source for the "My Deep Covered Baker Can Beat Up Your Crockpot" shirts. I just received an email last week in which she said her order deadline is September 9th.

I talked to a gal at Conference and she gave me her card - apparently someone in her group had the ransom note t-shirts made.

Thank you for the helpful info everyone! I am off to get my t-shirts!

What is the sizing for the "Hand Over Your Kitchen Tools..." T-Shirt?

The "Hand Over Your Kitchen Tools..." T-Shirt comes in sizes ranging from small to 3XL. Please refer to our size chart for exact measurements.

Is the T-Shirt machine washable?

Yes, the "Hand Over Your Kitchen Tools..." T-Shirt is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry for best results.

What material is the T-Shirt made of?

The "Hand Over Your Kitchen Tools..." T-Shirt is made of 100% cotton, making it comfortable and breathable to wear while cooking or baking.

Can I customize the color of the T-Shirt?

Currently, the "Hand Over Your Kitchen Tools..." T-Shirt is only available in white. However, we are always looking to expand our color options in the future.

Do you offer bulk discounts for the T-Shirt?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more T-Shirts. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views