• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who Has Tried Some of the New Recipes?

In summary, the Grilled Chicken, Ham and Swiss wraps were yummy. The microwave potato chips with them was great, and they would be a great dish to serve at a party. The cobbler cake was good. The artichoke bacon bites were delicious. The sweet corn and crab poppers were good. The southern fried chicken salad was also good. The lemon-cherry Crumble Cake was delicious.
baychef
Silver Member
Day before yesterday I made the Grilled Chicken, Ham and Swiss wraps...YUMMO!! And I made the microwave potato chips with them too. Great combo and it would show lots of products at a party.

baychef said:
Day before yesterday I made the Grilled Chicken, Ham and Swiss wraps...YUMMO!! And I made the microwave potato chips with them too. Great combo and it would show lots of products at a party.

How would you serve them? I tried the wraps for dinner a few days ago and agree, they were yummy. But MESSY!! I'm trying to decide how they would be served...any ideas?

I know that I did not warm them up and that would have made wrapping them much of a tighter fit. Did you use the huge 12 inch ones? I would use the hold and slice and the forged chef's knife...or bread knife to cut them into pieces that would not be too big. It probably is going to be a bit messy any way if we cut up samples.

We had our team meeting on Monday. Made Chicago style hot dog bites. Went over well. Easy recipe, serves a lot of people, and tastes good. Highly recomment Claussen pickles :)

We made the cobbler cake it was good. sorry I'm @ work & don't have the correct name.

made the Balsamic salad with chicken instead of pork for my meeting. Everyone liked it. Will be a summer show recipe for me. Chicken in the baker of course! Made the lemon cake, hubby loved it!

Made the Ham/Chicken/Dijon and Chicken Basil wraps for my meeting Monday and they were tasty. Made Buffalo chicken wraps for dinner last night too.

My favorite of all 3 was Chicken Basil. I think that would make a great show demo too. I was able to cool them just a little and cut into 4ths. We did have forks with them but the pieces were big enough to pick up and eat without being too messy.

We also talked about making a double batch and letting guests help assemble. Maybe while the first 3 are cooking, some people are helping assemble the next 3. Cut in half you get 12.

Also made the zucchini fries. I think I was rushing too much when making them... the croutons didn't get as fine as the recipe said in the MFP. It left some chunks. I ended up taking them out and using the tenderizer to mash them up. Going to try more of these tonight with some friends.

Tonight, we had our Team Meeting, and seriously - everything we had there, I liked. It was all good, and I was surprised.

Seven Layer Salad Spread
- I made this, and it uses a TON of products, and I LOVED it! (But, Seven Layer Salad is my very favorite salad) Everyone else liked it too, and it was a very pretty presentation

Artichoke Bacon Bites. - YUM YUM YUM! So so so good! I wanted to eat the whole pan!

Chicago Style Hot Dog Bites. I was surprised that I liked these! Some non-hotdog lovers at the meeting didn't though.

Sweet Corn and Crab Poppers - these were also REALLY good! I'm having a Norwex party this month, and I think I'm going to make these for the party!

Southern Fried Chicken Salad
. LOVED this! But - it's way too complicated and has too long of a grocery list to do for a show.

Lemon-Cherry Crumble Cake
- DELISH! It just needed a scoop of ice cream to make it perfect!

OMG Made the lemon-cherry Crumb cake tonight and it is delish!!! Not sure it really shows enough tools, but WOW is it good and out of the microwave! It's a winner.

SallieM said:
We had our team meeting on Monday. Made Chicago style hot dog bites. Went over well. Easy recipe, serves a lot of people, and tastes good. Highly recomment Claussen pickles :)

Here in Chicago I will probably use the REAL green relish that is supposed to go on a Chicago Style hot dog!

Deb,
i am lost ;) what is the real green stuff?

Not a recipe, but we used the new Dijon rub on some grilled pork chops last night and it was delicious!

jennyl said:
Also made the zucchini fries. I think I was rushing too much when making them... the croutons didn't get as fine as the recipe said in the MFP. It left some chunks. I ended up taking them out and using the tenderizer to mash them up. Going to try more of these tonight with some friends.

I did try these again last night. Although the recipe didn't call for it we (boyfriend and I) lightly floured the zucchini before dipping in the egg white and breading. It helped things to stick better. Also, instead of putting all the sticks in the batter bowl and tossing to coat, we used all the coating trays. With just a few at a time going in the egg white that helped to get those soaked better I thought.
Also added some Parm/Garlic oil dipping seasoning in with the crushed croutons. Overall - Round 2, very tasty.

Not sure I'd use it for a show recipe because it takes a little while to do all the dipping/coating though.

pamperedlinda said:
Not a recipe, but we used the new Dijon rub on some grilled pork chops last night and it was delicious!

It was good on the chicken before I added it into the wrap recipe! Keep the ideas coming, Ladies! I love hearing what everyone's take is on the recipes!

SallieM said:
Deb,
i am lost ;) what is the real green stuff?

http://www.viennabeef.com/assets/items/70002.jpg

Had our FoodFest meeting last night- here are some reviews...

Bourbon pecan tartlets- good if you like bourbon. I am thinking of substituting ameretto. They looked adorable.

Mac and cheese in the DCB- said it was a recipe she got from an exec.
Anyone have this? Otherwise I'll try and get her to send it to me.

Brownies in the new pan- she used the Med. scoop so they'd be smaller and just decorated for the holiday.

I did the gooey caramel corn bars. They are very good and pretty easy.
But they were messy to cut- so I'd make them ahead and bring as a 2nd recipe for the summer.

Seven Layer Spread- This was a hit but it is big. I'd halve it and add less peas for those that don't like them.

One director did a huge panini of chicken, spinach, brie and pear. the bread must have been about 8 inches wide. Then she cut it into small pieces for tasting. Very good!

Chicken basil wraps were a big hit too and several were cut into small pieces for tasting.

We also had a fresh pizza from the grocery store on the grill in our new pizza pan. Crust got nice and crispy but there was no grilled flavor to the pizza.
It tasted like it was done in the oven. we cooked it about 15 minutes.

Margarita Bev with alcohol got ho hum reviews. Some said it tasted like a powdered mix. I'll be offerring the Slap Your Mama Margaritas this summer instead.

Here's the Mac n Cheese recipe I have. It was shared by someone else. Wish I had written down her name to give her credit...

Amazing Mac N’ Cheese
2 c elbow macaroni
1 can chicken broth
2 c half/half
8 oz block cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper

Mix Mac, broth, half/half in baker. Cover. Heat high 14 min. Remove and add cheese. Stir. Replace lid for 10 min and let set. Stir and serve.

I've got rave reviews for the rita mixes and even better for the mojita mix. I have been making the basil wraps for my parties, and having the host finish up the grilling (or host's husband). Everyone has loved these and i'm selling lots of citrus basil rub and the round covered baker too (using this RCB instead of the ridged baker to cook the chicken). Im going to be making the blackberry pork stir fry for next month and the broccoli /tomoato orzotto for may.

Made that mac & cheese for dinner tonight except I used shells. Between my two boys and me, there was none left. And I didn't even have that much!!! LOL!

Mac & Cheese is Amazing, not a good demo, but its Easy & Tastes Great!! :D

1. What types of recipes are included in the new collection?

The new collection includes a variety of recipes, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. There are also options for different dietary restrictions and preferences.

2. Are the recipes difficult to make?

The difficulty level of the recipes varies, but they are designed to be approachable for all skill levels. Each recipe includes clear instructions and tips to make the cooking process as easy as possible.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes?

Yes, feel free to substitute ingredients to fit your personal tastes or dietary needs. However, keep in mind that this may alter the final result of the dish.

4. How many servings do the recipes make?

The serving size for each recipe may vary, but most are designed to serve 4-6 people. You can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less servings as needed.

5. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan recipes in the collection?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in the new recipe collection. Look for the "V" or "VG" icon next to the recipe title to identify these dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • Tina1977
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • pamperedlinda