• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who has tips for a live cooking show workshop?

In summary, Beth is preparing to demo her Color Coated Bread Knife at her upcoming show. She says she's been making the Greek Cheese Tort
chefkathy
So, who has done this before?

Your tips???

I'm getting down to the wire here. I leave on Tues for my brother's wedding, then I get home on Sunday basically with enough time to do laundry and repack, and then I'm on a 6 a.m. train Monday morning. ARGH!!!

I have to get this together!!!!

I would be happy to help--I didn't do it for conference--I did it for David's team---
I think the biggest tip is if you are use to interactive-make sure you recruit your front row--to chime in--What day time is your class-Mine is day 3 the end---

day 2, 3:45 p.m.They are "making" us do it interactive and the moderator will be recruiting "guests" to her show (she is the host), so that is covered.My moderator and I just had a great phone conversation and I think we're good to go. I'm just going to do what I always do--my show! After all, that's what they asked me to do! My only fear is the TIME. My shows tend to be longer than shorter. I don't have time to practice this before conference. I did do this recipe for 3 of my June shows, but my guests were not really into the interactive thing. I'll just find my groove and run with it. :)

Have they told you yet what recipe you're doing?

dannyzmom said:
Have they told you yet what recipe you're doing?

I was going to ask the same thing! What are you making, if you've made it at 3 shows!! (Every single recipe I did in June was a RWB recipe. No more berries for me!)

We're making the Greek Cheese Torta. It was assigned to us back in May, so I made all my hosts in June do it so I could get some practice. :)

DebbieJ said:
We're making the Greek Cheese Torta. It was assigned to us back in May, so I made all my hosts in June do it so I could get some practice. :)

I made that for the first time at my last show. I wasn't sure about that one... but it was a great demo! I served it on the bottom of the collapsible bowl (turned upside down in the collapsed position). That gave the torta a flat base and the bread was arranged in the well.

bethcooks4u said:
I made that for the first time at my last show. I wasn't sure about that one... but it was a great demo! I served it on the bottom of the collapsible bowl (turned upside down in the collapsed position). That gave the torta a flat base and the bread was arranged in the well.

Great Idea Beth!!!

Deb, I think that recipe is good and I hate feta cheese!! Good Luck! I wish I was in Wave 2 to watch you!

DebI would ask for them to have the collapsable bowl for you--to show it Beth's way-they would love it-

It really did look pretty - sold 2 bowls!

I don't like Feta either but this was soooooo good.

Great idea, Beth, about the Collapsible Bowl. I never would have thought of that!

Deb, I bet you'll do great! I wish I was in your wave to see you. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

I have been making the Greek Cheese Torta at most of my spring shows - it's a HUGE hit!
I use the salad spinner to dry the spinach.

dannyzmom said:
I have been making the Greek Cheese Torta at most of my spring shows - it's a HUGE hit!
I use the salad spinner to dry the spinach.

I didn't think the spinner would work with thawed frozen spinach. Thanks for the tip! You're putting it in the berry basket?

The Collapsible Bowl is a neat idea. I usually use it for my drawing, plus they're giving us the Round Platter + Woven Tray for serving. I used the Salad and Berry Spinner at my shows to dry out the spinach and it worked GREAT.
I think I did put it in the berry basket.We have a list of tools they've given us to work with. They are going to provide the tools, so if I want anything else off the list, I have to bring it. I'm going to "pretend" with a few things. For example, they are providing the Color Coated Bread Knife, which is don't care for, so during my demo I'm going to pretend it's the Forged one. Why wouldn't I use the Forged one at a show anyway?!?!?!?The tool list is set at this point and I don't think any changes are possible. I just need to focus on my part, mostly being succinct and making sure I hit all my points. No one gets to actually eat the Torta in the workshop. They chose it because it's a SBRC recipe. I know I'll do fine, but it's still normal to freak out. :D If anyone who has done any type of workshop before has any tips, I'm all ears. :D

1. What is a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

A Cooking Show Live Workshop is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration led by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a chance for guests to see our products in action and learn new recipes and tips for using them.

2. How long does a Cooking Show Live Workshop last?

On average, a Cooking Show Live Workshop lasts about 1-2 hours. However, the length may vary depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated.

3. Do I need to bring anything to a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a Cooking Show Live Workshop. Our consultant will provide all of the necessary ingredients, tools, and equipment for the demonstration. You are welcome to take notes and ask questions during the workshop.

4. Can I purchase products at a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

Yes, you can purchase products at a Cooking Show Live Workshop. Our consultant will have a variety of products available for purchase, and you can place an order during or after the workshop. You can also earn free and discounted products by hosting a workshop.

5. How can I attend a Cooking Show Live Workshop?

You can attend a Cooking Show Live Workshop by hosting one in your home or attending one as a guest. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule one. If you would like to attend as a guest, you can ask a friend or family member who is hosting a workshop to invite you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies