• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Received Cups and Squares?

didn't turn in two shows. I turned in my second show on the 15th. I have yet to receive mine, but I'm assuming they are on their way.The cups and saucers are better than expected. I'm looking forward to using them at my shows.I received mine before I turned in my second show. I got an e-mail from HO saying that due to a computer error, some consultants would be receiving the HWC Cups and Saucers before turning in two shows, and then just about an hour later the UPS guy showed up! The deal was, if you were not going to turn in two shows in time, you had to return the cups and saucers to
Christa
I turned in my 2nd show on the 9th and I am watching for the brown truck. Has anyone received them yet?

I got mine several days ago! They are better than I expected! I can't wait to show them off at my shows!

I received mine before I turned in my second show. I got an e-mail from HO saying that due to a computer error, some consultants would be receiving the HWC Cups and Saucers before turning in two shows, and then just about an hour later the UPS guy showed up! The deal was, if you were not going to turn in two shows in time, you had to return the cups and saucers to HO. I didn't really want them when I saw the pictures, but, like Beth said, they are better than expected. I have already taken them to a show and someone booked a May show because of them.

I was surprised to hear that HO was asking consultants to return them. Although they obviously didn't earn them it just seemed a little out of charachter for them to ask for them back. They must have sent out a bunch of them by mistake! I turned in my second show on the 15th. I can't wait to get them. I am going to host a show in May to get another set. I am actually trying to figure out how I can get 4 sets. My table seats 8 and I thought they would look pretty set up with the Med. squares and small bowls. It would look great for a "mommy and me" tea or Mother's day breakfast.

Shawnna

I turned in my 2nd show on the 11th and haven't gotten mine yet. :confused: I can't wait to get them either!!!:p

If you host a show in May, you'll get a set for being the host. Then if you want, just put in a past hosts name ( like shes a guest at the party) cuz she'll be able to get a set also.:D

I got my set of cups and plates yesterday! They are so cute! I don't have any other Simple Additions items and I was impressed by how heavy the plates were. The cups weren't as heavy. I am glad to have gotten them so I can use them to promote my May shows!

:confused: Just curious, when did you guys send in your second show? I turned my 2nd show in on Saturday the 11th and I haven't seen anything yet. Just wondering if I should expect them today or next week?

I recieved mine 3 days ago. I love them. They are so cute w/ the polka dots

I turned in my second show on the 13th and got them yesterday. I was surprised they sent them with the order. I was expecting a separate box.

Got mine yesterday!I turned in 2 shows (one catalog, one cooking) last week and another cooking show on the 14th. I wasnt expecting them this quick. Love them!!
Never thought they'd come this fast. And the idea of using a past hosts name at May party is great! I have a friend who's having aparty this week. I'll ask her if she minds if I use her name to get another set in May!

Thanks for the idea!
Tina

Ginger428 said:
If you host a show in May, you'll get a set for being the host. Then if you want, just put in a past hosts name ( like shes a guest at the party) cuz she'll be able to get a set also.:D
Just what do you mean here? Past hosts can not get the Monthly Host Special unless they are the one that the show was booked from. As consultants, we can not book off of someone else's show and therefore would not have a past host.

I closed my second show on the 9th and the host already received her products. Hope that means my cups will be here today!

I submitted my second show on March 14 and received the plates and cups on March 16. Talk about your turnaround! O_O

Pardon?
Ginger428 said:

Please explain, I seemed to have missed something! A past host can only get the host spec. from the booking she received from her show.:confused:

Me too!I submitted my two shows, and can't WAIT to receive mine. I'm sure it will help me to book May Shows as well!! :)

I think the reason HO might be asking for them back is because my director indicated that they anticipate them to be a SUPER POPULAR item, and that they might run out. They might want to have as many available as possible....

:)

rennea said:
Please explain, I seemed to have missed something! A past host can only get the host spec. from the booking she received from her show.:confused:
You are right. Just because someone is a past host, they don't get the host special (as the booking bonus) at any show she attends. However, the 10% past host discount can be at any show over the next year.:)

Try This!I sent my show in on the 13th and I got mine yesterday. I fell in love with them when I saw them!

To show folks who think these will not match there kitchen...
I put a white candle in one of the cups. I then put some little pink and white roses and clear pebbles in the plate around the cup. It looks so sweet!!!
You can then put them in the bathroom, the livingroom, bedroom or even your desk at work!

Rose potpourri would be cute too!

I hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Cannot wait to get mine! Just transmitted my show on the 15th but there was a credit card hold that was resolved just today so I don't know if that will delay things?

I recieved a set but I have to send them back I am so bummed they are way cute. My 2 shows that I had did not get closed in time.

I am curious to how some consultants received them and didn't earn them. Was it that they turned in 2 shows, but they weren't actually held and submitted in March, did shows just show up on the computer, or did someone in the warehouse think they were suppose to send them out. With all the checks and balances I don't understand how they could accidently send them out.

it was a computer error and they asked all the consultants who did not recieve them to send them back.

PampMomof3 did you get your cups and squares? If you submitted on the 11th (Saturday) then it wouldn't show up in HO until Monday, so I would think you would get your product around the same time as those who submitted on the 13th (Monday). I submitted on the 15th, so I am hoping to have mine next week. My show has already shipped and is expected to arrive on Monday.

I did! I got mine today~I think they are adorable and can't wait to show them off at my show tomorrow to get some May bookings! I even LOVE the HWC logo on the bottom. Too cute! :D

They are BEAUTIFUL....I turned in my second show on Monday and received them today, not expecting them for awhile....oh my gosh, BETTER than the pic.....I will definatley be wanting to show them off....I am VERY impressed and think they will definatley be a big part in booking May shows......

:p

I submitted my second show this month on Tuesday this week and received my pink and whites today (Friday)...they are too cute!!!!

I can't believe how fast that was!

still waiting...sniff sniff...I was hoping they would arrive before I left for my vacation! I am so sad!:(

But I guess it will be a great present for when I return on the 27th!:D

Something to look forward to....Oh you will be very happy with them....I will NEVER give these away.....LOL....have a fun vacation.....

got mine! Love em!I received my pink cups and squares 3 days after I submitted my 2nd show! I was shocked at receiving them so quickly....and just in time for a special event I am doing this weekend, and next weekend as well.

I was also suprised that there were 2 of each in the boxes.....wasn't expecting that either.

They are way nicer than what I had expected!

Melinda

I received mine before my second show was submitted and I was like cool. But then saw I had to send back. BUT I got a show in before deadline SO THEY ARE MINE!

Okay its been 9 days since I turned in my 2nd show and still no cups! Waaahhhh!:(

Well I can't wait to get mine!!! Just wanted everyone to know that I am Donating mine to my mother-in-laws Doctor's office-it is a Cancer office where she gets her chemo treatments at!!

Okay I called HO and they said, "Oh we don't see them under your name, so wait a few days and call again." I turned in 2 shows as early in the month as I could so I could start showing the cups. Its been 11 days since I submitted my 2nd show:(

Got mine on Saturday and I submitted my last show on the 14th.

Christa said:
Okay I called HO and they said, "Oh we don't see them under your name, so wait a few days and call again." I turned in 2 shows as early in the month as I could so I could start showing the cups. Its been 11 days since I submitted my 2nd show:(
Christa,

Were both of your shows dated as March shows or was one or both a February show? To earn this incentive the shows had to be HELD AND SUBMITTED between March 1 and 15.

Beth,

Ooohhhh! I knew I was getting them because I had 2 shows between Mar 1 and 15. However, one host cancelled and I turned in a catalog show but you're right-the catalog show was Feb show:( :( :( I had a show 3/15 but she wasn't ready to close that night.
waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Display ideaI got mine in last week and they are adorable. I have a show this Saturday and I plan to use them.

Here is an idea you guys may want to do:

Right before you close the demo., explain to your guests that you have a small suprise. From the kitchen comes you holding the the two cute pink ploka-dot cups. One can be filled with ice cream and the other with a small bouquet of flowers, or you can place the small whip with a ribbon wrapped around it inside a bowl. Place a small card on the saucer plate next to the bowl. Explain to your guests that these bowls/suacers are to raise awareness for breast cancer and that they would make the perfect gift for someone they may know who has or who has beaten breast cancer. They could give them to their friends/family during the month of May.

This may raise your sales and assist with show bookings.

(You could also explain that in May, hosts recieve them at 60% off - great savings for an awesome cause.)

Hope this helps,
Cynthia

I love that idea! Most people know someone or knows someone who knows someone w/ breast cancer or a cancer. Also use these for all the fundraisers that are coming up

I got mine today! They are so CUTE! I have them sitting on the bar/table in my kitchen. They make me feel so happy when I walk by them! I just love 'em! I want more!!

Lee Anne

cooklove said:
I got mine in last week and they are adorable. I have a show this Saturday and I plan to use them.

Here is an idea you guys may want to do:

Right before you close the demo., explain to your guests that you have a small suprise. From the kitchen comes you holding the the two cute pink ploka-dot cups. One can be filled with ice cream and the other with a small bouquet of flowers, or you can place the small whip with a ribbon wrapped around it inside a bowl. Place a small card on the saucer plate next to the bowl. Explain to your guests that these bowls/suacers are to raise awareness for breast cancer and that they would make the perfect gift for someone they may know who has or who has beaten breast cancer. They could give them to their friends/family during the month of May.

This may raise your sales and assist with show bookings.

(You could also explain that in May, hosts recieve them at 60% off - great savings for an awesome cause.)

Hope this helps,
Cynthia

I thought they were only available to hosts? :confused:

they are only available to hosts in May. Consultants had a chance to earn them this month. By showing them now you should be able to generate bookings for May because people will host a show in order to purchase them. I plan to host a show and get another set.

Right, I earned mine - they're cute! I was just making sure, because I thought the previous poster was talking about showing them to increase her sales from guests. But guests can't buy 'em. :)I plan on holding a show in May for myself as well, to get another set, too! :)

I wasnt all that excited about them untill i recieved them. They are sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them and can't wait to show them off at shows!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies
Views
DeeisPampered
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies