• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who else needs a retro pig wand for underarm jiggle control?

In summary, Erica wants a pig wand for her wedding in July and is worried about the under arm jiggle. Her friend said "if it shudders, keep it covered."
Paige Dixon
anyone have the retro pig wands?

What's a pig wand??

It's a stick with a fabric pig head on the end. You wave it over your food to take away the calories.

haha....tell me that PC sold those???

Yep. Not sure how effective they were, but they were darn cute. There's one in the mini-museum at the HO. Saw it on the tour. Made me smile.

I didn't see that on the tour but I could use one! I'm getting my marriage blessed in July (we'll have been together for 10 years and never had our big day, the mayor married us) and I have my dress but am trying to lose 15 pounds so that I don't look like a "PIG" in it! Actually, I'm worried about the under arm jiggle when I wear the dress! I guess I just need to firm up! But if I wasn't so addicted to this site....I COULD exercise! Wish me luck!

Best wishes, Erica!

Good thing those fingers are fit and trim, from the typing and using the mouse!

gratergirl said:
I didn't see that on the tour but I could use one! I'm getting my marriage blessed in July (we'll have been together for 10 years and never had our big day, the mayor married us) and I have my dress but am trying to lose 15 pounds so that I don't look like a "PIG" in it! Actually, I'm worried about the under arm jiggle when I wear the dress! I guess I just need to firm up! But if I wasn't so addicted to this site....I COULD exercise! Wish me luck!

The jiggle made me giggle! LOL!! The dreaded under arm jiggle....it has been a topic with my Director since we started talking about my walking. She said when you buy a dress for the stage walk at conference, make sure you try it on and wave your arm rapidly to see what goes on under there! You get SO excited and lose all control over making sure your jiggle stays tame! LOL!!!

erinyourpclady said:
The jiggle made me giggle! LOL!! The dreaded under arm jiggle....it has been a topic with my Director since we started talking about my walking. She said when you buy a dress for the stage walk at conference, make sure you try it on and wave your arm rapidly to see what goes on under there! You get SO excited and lose all control over making sure your jiggle stays tame! LOL!!!

Oh my gosh, that is so funny!!!! Who would have even thought that!! I guess it is from being in the audience and seeing other people jiggle on stage!!

gratergirl said:

You can join Weight Watchers online free for a week. www.weightwatchers.com/free

You don't have to join if you don't want to!

Paige Dixon said:
anyone have the retro pig wands?
You are too funny!

Hehehe, I told you I had fun asking for crazy things!!

Okay, I'm going over to the weight watcher's site......I may not return! They may take me captive and ask for a pig wand! Get ready for the ransom thread!!!!!!

a friend of mine made the comment at work today..."if it shudders, keep it covered" She was refering to the underarm jiggle...I had to laugh. I'll wear short sleeves, but not sleeveless. She wants her elbows covered! I told her she's CRAZY! Especially in the Houston summers!:eek:

1. What is a retro pig wand?

A retro pig wand is a tool designed to help control underarm jiggle. It is shaped like a pig and typically made of plastic.

2. How does a retro pig wand work?

The retro pig wand utilizes vibrations and/or massage techniques to help tighten and tone the muscles in the underarm area, reducing the appearance of jiggle.

3. Is the retro pig wand effective?

The effectiveness of the retro pig wand varies from person to person. Some users may see noticeable improvements in underarm jiggle, while others may not experience as much of a difference.

4. How often should I use a retro pig wand?

It is recommended to use the retro pig wand for underarm jiggle control at least 5 times a week for best results. However, it is important to listen to your body and not overuse the wand.

5. Are there any potential risks or side effects of using a retro pig wand?

When used correctly, the retro pig wand should not cause any harm or side effects. However, if you experience any discomfort or pain while using the wand, stop using it and consult a doctor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • The_Kitchen_Guy