• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Earned a Free Ridged Baker?

In summary, the conversation revolved around sales for the month and the competition for the top 25 earners. Some participants shared their sales and expressed their hopes of making the cut, while others suggested ideas to keep their teams active. Eventually, it was announced that the top 25 earners were revealed on the consultants corner, with Laura Myers from LA taking the top spot with sales of $7,116.56. Congratulations were exchanged among the winners, while those who did not make the cut congratulated them and expressed disappointment.
ritabenson
Gold Member
I am starting this to see who has earned the baker and what your sales for the month were. :D Trying to see if I was even remotely close to the top 25. Wishful thinking but slightly possible. :D

Mine were $1432.47

Got my baker today, turned in my show LATE Monday (LOL!) had to wait on a color for the DCB my mom ordered for a Wedding gift! (Thanks mom 4 this summer!!!) total September sales (Turned in before Sept 30) 2069.75

Total September sales (and I got my baker!) were $1641.80.

Was hoping it would be enough to qualify me for team leader this month but, although I had two active recruits, they didn't make up the difference to get the $2500 team sales. I'll just keep chugging along. I'll get ther consistantly eventually.

Wow Sharon, that is a bummer. I hope next month you will get it. :) Im glad to see you two post. Thank you.My director does this thing for us I was just thinking about it, maybe you could do something similar to get your team active. She does every four shows we email her and go into a drawing for something at out own celebration dinner. Last year it was the knife block set, this year it is a dots collection of some sort. If we do 8 shows in one month, we get 10 PC dollars. Maybe you could do something like that ON A SMALLER SCALE, to keep your people active. Say if they do four shows in a month or a $ amount in sales they can get something. I know it might not be something you want to do, but if you invest in it and promote you won't be losing out and it is a tax write off. :D Just a thought. :D

I got my ridge baker but sales weren't that hot.

I got a ridged baker, but I only submitted 2 catalog shows bringing in $645 total.

I got my ridged baker and my sales were $1600. Guess we'll see!

I got one too but sales wont be enough as my third show didn't close in time! Bummer!

Well Maybe we will all know tomorrow. If not soon enough. :D

I'm glad I found this thread, b/c I'm incredibly curious if I made the top 25. My sales were $4820 for September. I just qualified as a Team Leader yesterday. If I remember correctly the "Host your own show grand prize" is only for Sr. Consultants and Consultants, so I'm glad I had the opportunity. Last March when they gave the free MFP when you hosted your own show, I was #2 and my sales were $6300. I'm afraid I didn't make the cut this time. Is it bad I hope my peers didn't do as well in September?!

Wow great work. :) hope we all know soon. :)

I am just hoping the hurry up and post already, either that or they did message the winners and I was not one of them, :(
Anyone know yet? :D
I know I know stop posting about it, when it is not going to make things pop up any faster, lol.

I got a call today from home office that I was one of the TOP 25 - yeah! Sales were just over $4000.

No news yet. Last March when I won, I received a personal phone call from HO. The next day or two, the top 25 were noted in the pc newswire. I'm afraid I didn't make the cut, but if I do I will post on here. I checked when I posted on here in March, it was on the 17th, so we should know by next week. Good luck!

Omg! I went to check my caller Id and there was a 630# that called at 10:30am and my phone indicated there was a message...it was Tony from HO!!! I'm top 25 again!
Wa-hoo! I wanted this so bad and i was sweating. Love, love, love all of the incentives TPC throws my way and the endless amount of income I can earn! On cloud 9!

What were your sales? I am bummed no call for me so I didn't win. Oh well better luck next time. CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS. :)

Rita, my sales were $4820. Anxious to see where I was in the top 25.

I bet I'm not even close. :( bummer. :(

winners are posted on consultants corner.Laura Myers SC LA $7,116.56
Lisa Tharp C VA $6,572.45
Jamie Herrmann SC WI $6,242.99
Holly Roper C CO $6,125.63
Katie Clark C MD $5,315.11
Brenda Keeble SC RI $5,165.49
Jill Hayes C IL $4,945.00
Hollie Mann SC TX $4,820.67
Michelle Moses SC KS $4,705.07
Diana Askew C TX $4,636.84
Emily Terrell C GA $4,444.12
Kimberly Witham C WA $4,433.77
Kimberly Bettis C TX $4,415.32
Deborah Kirsch SC VT $4,356.30
Marcia Patch C IA $4,019.57
Amanda Haskins C IN $4,005.37
Shannon Zuelke SC CO $3,967.95
Heidi Watson C ME $3,967.87
Donna Weierbach SC PA $3,932.00
Janice Rossler SC OH $3,844.27
Brenda McCranie C WY $3,753.55
Patti Olt SC IL $3,643.35
Tracey Hatton C KY $3,557.22
Shawna Ault C IN $3,382.58
Stephanie Izdebski- C MI $3,340.57
Jennings
©

Congrats Hollie & Marcia! Even if my $1000 show had gotten turned in on time I would have been just under $300 short of the bottom!

Last edited:

Related to Who Earned a Free Ridged Baker?

1. Who is eligible to earn a free Ridged Baker?

Anyone who meets the requirements for the promotion is eligible to earn a free Ridged Baker. This may include making a certain purchase, participating in a contest, or completing a specific task.

2. How do I know if I have earned a free Ridged Baker?

If you have met the requirements for the promotion, you will likely receive a notification or confirmation that you have earned a free Ridged Baker. This may be through email, text message, or in-person communication.

3. Is there a limit to how many free Ridged Bakers I can earn?

This will depend on the specific promotion and its terms and conditions. Some promotions may have a limit on the number of free Ridged Bakers that can be earned per person, while others may allow for unlimited earning potential.

4. How long does it take to receive a free Ridged Baker?

The timing of when you will receive your free Ridged Baker may vary depending on the promotion. Some may have immediate rewards, while others may require a longer processing time. Check the promotion's terms and conditions for more information.

5. Can I transfer my free Ridged Baker to someone else?

Again, this will depend on the specific promotion's terms and conditions. Some promotions may allow for the transfer of free Ridged Bakers, while others may require the reward to be redeemed by the individual who earned it. It is best to check the promotion's rules for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • CassieMarie