• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Receives the Payments in a Fundraiser?

In summary, checks for Pampered Chef orders must always be made payable to "The Pampered Chef, Ltd." and not to a specific consultant. If a check is accidentally made payable to the wrong name, customers should contact their consultant for assistance. There are no exceptions to who the checks can be payable to. Additionally, Pampered Chef also accepts credit/debit cards and electronic payments through their online ordering system.
ChefMary412
When I have a fund raiser, the checks would still be payable to me.. as if it were a show, right? Then PC cuts a check for the organization? I am going over a idea with someone at church tomorrow and want to make sure I have some answers!

Also, do they get the $3 for a booking as long as the person sets the date? Or is it after they have a show and I submit their show? Does that mean that for 6 months the church would get random checks of $3??

They would make the checks payable to you. And as long as there is a date on the fundraiser then they will get $3 with the check. They will not keep getting $3 throughout the months

It depends what you want to do.I did a fundraiser with a youth group and it was easier to have the checks made to the youth group and then they cut me one big check to pay for all orders.

For school or organization fundraisers I ALWAYS have the check made to the organization then they cut me a big check for the total.

Hi there! Yes, for fundraisers, the checks are still payable to you as the consultant. However, you would then submit the total amount raised to Pampered Chef, and they will issue a check to the organization. As for the $3 booking incentive, it is given once the person sets a date for their show, not after the show is submitted. So if someone from the church sets a date for a show, they will receive the $3 booking incentive. This incentive is only given once per person, so it would not be ongoing for 6 months. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. Who are the checks payable to for Pampered Chef orders?

The checks for Pampered Chef orders are payable to "The Pampered Chef, Ltd."

2. Can I make the checks payable to a specific consultant?

No, checks for Pampered Chef orders must be made payable to "The Pampered Chef, Ltd." and not to a specific consultant.

3. What if I accidentally make the check payable to the wrong name?

If the check is made payable to the wrong name, please contact your consultant for assistance and they will guide you on how to proceed.

4. Are there any exceptions to who the checks can be payable to?

No, checks for Pampered Chef orders must always be made payable to "The Pampered Chef, Ltd." to ensure proper processing and delivery of your order.

5. Can I use a different form of payment besides a check?

Yes, Pampered Chef also accepts credit/debit cards and electronic payments through our online ordering system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies