• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Pampered Chef Appetizer Would to Win a Contest?

In summary, the appetizer contest is a great way to get your name out there as a PC consultant. The entries will be anonymous, but I'll definately be using the dots bowl to serve them. The recipes that can stand up to summer evening heat and humidity and knock their socks off are the Greek Cheese Torta and the Touchdown Taco Dip. Originality is definately charming this crowd.
mconsola
Our swim club is holding an appetizer contest next week and I think it would be a great way to get my name out there as a PC consultant. The entries will be anonymous but I'll definately using the dots bowl to serve them. What recipes can stand up to summer evening heat and humidity and knock their socks off? Originality definately charms this crowd too!

mconsola said:
Our swim club is holding an appetizer contest next week and I think it would be a great way to get my name out there as a PC consultant. The entries will be anonymous but I'll definately using the dots bowl to serve them. What recipes can stand up to summer evening heat and humidity and knock their socks off? Originality definately charms this crowd too!

I'm a Greek tort fan myself

I love love love the mini pesto pizzas.

I second the mini pesto pizzas!

I say the Crab Ragoon Dip - it always is a BIG hit! Everyone always wants the recipe!

I haven't tried the Greek Torte or the Pesto Pizzas, but my customers go ga-ga over the rings and the ham puff things in the All the Best cookbook.

Christ Follower said:
I love love love the mini pesto pizzas.

I have soooo got to try these!

Honestly.... I LOVE So many of the PC appetizers.
7 layer salad squares, club house chick. squares, Rustic Focaccia

MMMMM .... is it lunch yet? I'm getting hugry!

Oooo! I forgot how much I love the Greek Cheese Torta! And the secret is the PC spice so anyone looking fto make it themselves would have to get the greek rub. I may have to try out the Mini Pesto Pizzas too. Maybe my husband can enter those in his name.

Oh man, this is making me HUNGRY! I LOVE the Touchdown Taco Dip, but you'd probably want to do something a little different than the norm. I love those Pesto Pizzas too. The cool thing about this is they look a little "fancier" without much work at all, but I don't know if they'd hold up and taste as good if you don't serve them right out the oven.

What a fun contest!:)

I love the Touch down taco dip. So yummy

I tell a funny story about that recipe at my shows sometimes. The VERY first PC show I went to was 12 years ago. Who knows why the heck I went - I did NOT cook. I barely could boil water. I was new at my job and a coworker had a show and I hadn't ever heard of PC. I just went to get to know some coworkers. Well, that consultant made the Touchdown Taco Dip! She handed out the recipie and I made that darn dip at EVERY party my DH and I ever had. Fast forward 7 years and I become a consultant and now make it at LOTS of my shows!

I do love that dip. I always double it at a show no matter how many people because it always gets eaten up FAST.:D

I have a friend who always makes it although she makes the older recipe. The one with the white onions instead of the green. Well I had a friend try it and she said it was good, then she came to my house and had the one I made and she said she didnt remeber it being so good. I definitly like it with the green onions instead of the white.

I love the taco dip too and still offer it in the colder months because it is always a hit!!!

the baked potstickers are impressive & delicious

Touchdown Taco Dip is super. I make it all of my Open House shows, a double batch of course! But it won't work for your event as it is served in the 9x13 baker. Good luck with whatever you choose and let us know!
Deb

I love the artichoke cups.

One of my favorites is the cheesy bacon dip. Everyone is always standing over the dish scraping the dish clean!

The mini pesto pizzas are okay. Has the same taste to me as the Fantastic Foccacio Bread which is a HUGE hit also.

I am trying for the first time the greek cheese tora. We will see!

I don't think the pesto pizzas will hold up. They are great right out of the oven, but after 20-30 minutes they are just so-so. I second the potstickers. They are good even cold. The Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps are very impressive and in a Chillzanne would hold up for hours. Yummy!

Summer/Spring? Apple Berry Salsa with cinnamon chips (All The Best cookbook). Fall? Either above chips with cran-orange Apple Salsa (1/2 bag cranberries, 1 cup sugar, 1 medium orange, orange zest, one medium apple - all chopped in food chopper. Chop orange very fine.)Winter? HOT PIZZA DIP - (cube of cream cheese w/ 2 cloves crushed garlic, 1 tspn Italian seasoning, mix, 4 tablespoons grated parmesan - then spread the top with any pizza sauce and your favorite toppings. top with mozzarella and a little more parmesan , then bake until top cheese is bubly, about 20-30 mins at 300. Serve with hearty crackers like triscuits or french bread slices you drizzle with olive oil & put in slow oven on a stone)But of course, I have not tried the Greek Cheese Torta. Must be deprived.?!

Last edited:

Related to Which Pampered Chef Appetizer Would to Win a Contest?

1. What are the top-rated Pampered Chef appetizers for winning a contest?

The top-rated Pampered Chef appetizers for winning a contest include the Spinach and Artichoke Dip, the Mini Chicken and Waffle Bites, the Bacon and Ranch Pinwheels, the Caprese Skewers, and the Loaded Potato Skins.

2. How can I make sure my Pampered Chef appetizer stands out in a contest?

To make sure your Pampered Chef appetizer stands out in a contest, try adding unique ingredients, incorporating different textures, and presenting it in an eye-catching way. You can also use creative serving dishes or garnishes to make your appetizer visually appealing.

3. Can I use pre-made ingredients in my Pampered Chef appetizer for a contest?

Yes, you can use pre-made ingredients in your Pampered Chef appetizer for a contest. However, keep in mind that using fresh, homemade ingredients can often elevate the flavor and presentation of your dish.

4. Are there any gluten-free options for Pampered Chef appetizers to enter in a contest?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options for Pampered Chef appetizers that you can enter in a contest. Some popular choices include the Bacon and Ranch Pinwheels (using gluten-free tortillas), the Caprese Skewers (using gluten-free crackers), and the Zucchini Fritters.

5. Can I make a Pampered Chef appetizer ahead of time for a contest?

Yes, many Pampered Chef appetizers can be made ahead of time for a contest. Some appetizers, such as dips and spreads, actually taste better when made ahead and refrigerated to allow the flavors to blend together. Just be sure to follow proper storage and reheating instructions for food safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • chefrobina
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies