• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's My Payment? Questions About Earned Income

In summary, you can check the status of your payment by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "My Commission" tab. Payments are processed on the 10th and 25th of each month, and it can take 3-5 business days for the payment to appear in your account. If your payment is more than 5 business days late, please contact Pampered Chef's consultant support team for assistance. To receive your payment faster, you can set up direct deposit through your consultant account. Pampered Chef only processes payments in US dollars, so if you are located in a different country, you may need to check with your bank for any additional fees or conversion rates.
Kelly8
If we earned it, when do we get it? I tried looking on the website, but I couldn't find anything.

Kelly8 said:
If we earned it, when do we get it? I tried looking on the website, but I couldn't find anything.

It should have come with either your SAT or your Changeover kit....HTH

or possibly with your first supply order, if you earned it. I got it with my SAT products or director box, can't remember which

Is the trivet no longer free with the first supply order?

ShellBeach said:
Is the trivet no longer free with the first supply order?

Nope. If you didn't earn it with 1 show in July by the 11th you can order it on a supply order for $11 or on a personal order for $10.40 (consultant 20% discount). Choose your best deal - if you're ordering other supplies that 60c will be worth not paying the extra shipping.

Thanks, I thought that might be the case when I saw the $11 on the supply order.

Related to Where's My Payment? Questions About Earned Income

1. Where can I check the status of my payment?

You can check the status of your payment by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "My Commission" tab. From there, you can view your payment history and see the status of any pending payments.

2. When can I expect to receive my payment?

Payments are processed on the 10th and 25th of each month. If those dates fall on a weekend or holiday, payments will be processed on the next business day. Once processed, it can take 3-5 business days for the payment to appear in your account.

3. What if my payment is late or missing?

If your payment is more than 5 business days late, please contact Pampered Chef's consultant support team for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and provide further information on the status of your payment.

4. How can I receive my payment faster?

Pampered Chef offers a direct deposit option for consultants to receive their payments faster. You can set up direct deposit through your consultant account under the "My Commission" tab. Payments will then be deposited directly into your bank account on the designated processing dates.

5. Can I receive my payment in a different currency?

At this time, Pampered Chef only processes payments in US dollars. If you are located in a different country, you may need to check with your bank for any additional fees or conversion rates when receiving your payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat