• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Put Contacts Now? :yuck:

In summary, your contacts can be found under the "Contacts" tab on the main menu of your Pampered Chef account. To import contacts, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Import" button. You can also organize your contacts into groups by clicking on the "Groups" tab and creating a group. There is no limit to the number of contacts you can have, but it is recommended to keep your list organized and relevant. To delete contacts, you can either go to the individual contact's profile and click "Delete" or use the "Bulk Actions" dropdown menu to delete multiple contacts at once.
I am trying to switch over to our new calendars and I just realized there is no room in them for your contacts at the back. I have always kept all of my team members and their info in my calendar so I can contact them while I am on the go. I wonder why they took it out? Where am I going to put their info now??:yuck:

print a report and slip it in there? I have all my team members #s saved in my cell phone.

DebbieJ said:
print a report and slip it in there? I have all my team members #s saved in my cell phone.

That's what I do too! I have their names with PC in front of them so I can easily look them up. :)

I am putting their names in my cell phone, but I had their addresses and emails in the contact list and I liked to have that with me for anytime I was making a call and not on the computer. I will have to make something up and put it in the calendar.

1. Where can I find my contacts now?

Your contacts can now be found under the "Contacts" tab on the main menu of your Pampered Chef account.

2. How do I import my contacts into Pampered Chef?

To import your contacts, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Import" button. From there, you can upload a CSV or Excel file with your contacts' information.

3. Can I organize my contacts into groups?

Yes, you can create groups for your contacts to help keep them organized. Simply click on the "Groups" tab under the "Contacts" section and click "Create Group". You can then assign contacts to that group.

4. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can have in Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can have in your Pampered Chef account. However, we recommend keeping your contacts list organized and only adding contacts that are relevant to your business.

5. How do I delete contacts from my account?

To delete contacts, go to the individual contact's profile and click on the "Delete" button. You can also select multiple contacts and delete them in bulk by using the "Bulk Actions" dropdown menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • chefliz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies