• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Kids' Party Supplies: A Frustrated Parent's Dilemma

In summary, the kids' cookbook and the decorator bottles were discontinued on Feb 28th, but the cut'n seal, safe cutter knife, and kid's cookbook are still available.
rsmpta
Am I blonde or did they discontinue all of the kids stuff? I am having a kid show this week and can't seem to find any of the stuff i told the host about!?!?!?!!

AAACKKKK :confused: :confused:

They discontinued it on Feb 28th... you could still do a recipe out of the kid's cookbook.

Yes, the Kid's Apron & Chef Hat and the Kid's Cookie Making Set were both discontinued. The creative cutters are still available, though, and you can do a lot of kid stuff with those.

Plus the safety knife is still available, they just put it in a different place in the catalog

I am planning a kids show next month and I have used the bakers roller, the egg slicer (for banana's and strawberries), the chopper (with the base attached and with supervision- to chop up candy), the spatula, the cutting board, the accent decorator,just got the decorator bottles, the cut n seal- I am going to use to cut individual brownies (baked on the stonewear) and have each child decorate their own creation. You could use the crinkle cutter to make the individual brownies too. The cheese grater is great (or grate- sorry- couldnt help that one:) for grinding up chocolate chips to decorate with. Sorry- I am rambling but I am pretty excited about my kids show- and I am only on month 3 so I dont have lots of product to show for kids so I have had to get creative. I did find an awesome "Kids in the kitchen" booklet on this site that I will be giving to the Mom's & Dad's. It's pretty impressive.
Good luck!

We still have the Let's Eat kids cookbook, too!

You could also use some of the great Prep Bowl recipes.

pamperedtara said:
You could also use some of the great Prep Bowl recipes.
Tonight my 5yo helped me make chicken pot pies in the prep bowls. They were really cool! :) I think those prep bowls are just the greatest, esp for her. She also makes the eggs in there, with cheese and chopped up meat, and we've done the brownies in there. OMG are those good!

I want to do a Cooking with kids show next month. These are some great ideas!

You can promote the cut'n seal, the safe cutter knife, and kid's cookbook. To tell you the truth....I never noticed that they were gone. I never sold any so I didn't notice. I did get a set for my girls but no one ever ordered them. I think they're (were) cute!

Related to Where to Find Kids' Party Supplies: A Frustrated Parent's Dilemma

1. Where can I find themed party supplies for my child's birthday party?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of themed party supplies for kids, including popular characters and themes like Disney, superheroes, and unicorns. You can find these supplies on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party hosted by one of our consultants.

2. Are the party supplies safe for children to use?

We take safety very seriously at Pampered Chef, and all of our party supplies are carefully chosen and tested to meet safety standards. Our products are made from high-quality materials and are safe for children to use.

3. Do you offer customizable party supplies?

Yes, we offer customizable party supplies for a unique and personalized touch to your child's party. Our consultants can help you create custom invitations, banners, and decorations to match your desired theme and colors.

4. Can I purchase party supplies in bulk for a larger event?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering options for those planning a larger event or party. Our consultants can assist you in selecting the right amount of supplies and offer discounts for bulk purchases.

5. Do you have party supply packages available?

Yes, we offer party supply packages that include all the essentials for a successful party, such as plates, cups, napkins, and decorations. These packages are available in various themes and can be customized to fit your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LakesideMom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Aynot
Replies