• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is Chef Chris? Missing His Tutorials!

She does seem serious, but that might just be because she is a professional chef and is used to giving demonstrations. She seems like a nice person.
peichef
One question.... where is Chef Chris? I miss his little tutorials on how to use the products. Lisa isn't as entertaining for some reason.

I haven't watched the whole thing yet (just watched some of the recipe demos) so I was hoping he was somewhere in there...he's not? BOO-HOO!!

Yeah...I wanna hear tips from him instead of Lisa! (Sorry Lisa, we love you...but we love Chef Chris MORE!!)

Lisa's fine, she just doesn't seem to have as much personality as Chris. She seems very serious.

am I able to edit the title of this thread somehow. Just noticed the typo. Can't stand typos!!!

I like them together!!! Chef Chris is ok, I know some are hot for him, but I am not! So I like the two together...obviously, like a good consultant/director...I haven't viewed my DVD yet:blushing::blushing::blushing:

peichef said:
am I able to edit the title of this thread somehow. Just noticed the typo. Can't stand typos!!!

Nope. Only way is to delete the entire thread and start a new one...

I, personally don't miss him for the cute factor -- not that he isn't cute, just not appealing to me in that way. I do like him with Lisa, though. Lisa alone is a little bland, that's all. Sweet, knowledgeable, but I like the way the 2 of them interacted.

Don't count Lisa out - if you were at Conference - you would have seen her ham it up for the product launches - she was great!

Lisas voice gives my DH a migraine! Not kidding can't watch the DVD if he's home and she is on it!

I rarely watch the video. I always intend to and then put it off and half into the season I decide there is no point now, ha!

muffetts said:
Don't count Lisa out - if you were at Conference - you would have seen her ham it up for the product launches - she was great!

seriously!?!? she seems sooo serious. I would love to see that side of her on the DVDs.

Related to Where is Chef Chris? Missing His Tutorials!

1. Where can I find Chef Chris' tutorials?

Chef Chris' tutorials can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes & Tips" section. You can also find them on our official YouTube channel.

2. Has Chef Chris left Pampered Chef?

No, Chef Chris has not left Pampered Chef. He is still an integral part of our team and will continue to share his expertise through tutorials and other resources.

3. Will Chef Chris be returning to do tutorials?

Yes, Chef Chris will be returning to do tutorials. He is currently taking a short break, but will be back with new and exciting recipes soon.

4. Can I request specific recipes from Chef Chris?

Yes, you can request specific recipes from Chef Chris by sending us a message through our website or social media channels. We cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled, but we will do our best to accommodate them.

5. How often does Chef Chris post new tutorials?

Chef Chris typically posts new tutorials once a week, but this may vary depending on his schedule. You can stay updated on new tutorial releases by following us on social media or subscribing to our newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber