• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Did Chef Chris Go?: A Look into the Evolving Career of Chef Chris

In summary, Chef Chris was on a food show and used a Pampered Chef dots dish. He was no longer with PC after being with them for a while.
baychef
Silver Member
I was looking for an article pertaining to school food service and noticed a video to the right had a chef's face that looked familiar. It is Chef Chris!

http://www.foodservicedirector.com/component/option,com_adtrack/lang,en/showall,yes/

:chef::chef::chef::chef:

We watch him on a food show on cable here (chicago area)... http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=resources&id=6779766

Here's another link, too. http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=resources/lifestyle_community/food&id=7180215

I saw him on an episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay... he was a judge!

jwpamp said:
We watch him on a food show on cable here (chicago area)... http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=resources&id=6779766

Interesting that he used a Pampered Chef dots dish to plate his food at the end.

bethcooks4u said:
Interesting that he used a Pampered Chef dots dish to plate his food at the end.

I noticed that too! It looked like he had one of the bamboo spoons as well!

Did we every find out why we don't have him anymore?

My guess is PC just decides to go other routes or try other things. Just like Debbie Lilly who was the "entertaining guru" and promoted our stuff on Oprah, etc and spoke at conference. (She went to my h.s. by the way and was in my husband's class). They probably contract with people like that (and "Phil"-also went to my h.s.) for a certain length of time, then move on. I'm sure that Chef Chris has to be SOOO busy. Not only being Dean of a cooking school in the area, but doing this other show on top of who knows what else, maybe people also just get very busy. I do miss him, though!

1. Who is Chef Chris and how did you find him?

Chef Chris is a highly trained and experienced chef who works with Pampered Chef. We discovered him through a rigorous selection process where we searched for the best chefs in the industry.

2. What makes Chef Chris stand out from other chefs?

Chef Chris has a unique combination of culinary skills, creativity, and passion for cooking. He also has extensive experience working with Pampered Chef products and knows how to utilize them to create delicious and beautiful dishes.

3. Can I book Chef Chris for private events or cooking demonstrations?

Yes, Chef Chris is available for private events and cooking demonstrations. Please contact us for more information on how to book him for your event.

4. What types of dishes does Chef Chris specialize in?

Chef Chris is a versatile chef who can create a wide range of dishes, from traditional to modern cuisine. He specializes in using fresh, high-quality ingredients and incorporating Pampered Chef products into his recipes.

5. Can I get cooking tips or recipes from Chef Chris?

Yes, Chef Chris loves to share his knowledge and expertise with others. You can find recipes and cooking tips from him on our website or by attending one of his cooking demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies