• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is Cane Ridge? And Who Else is New in Ft Worth, TX?

In summary, Cane Ridge is a historic community in Tennessee known for its role in the Second Great Awakening. Stefanie is a new Pampered Chef consultant in Ft Worth, TX, where she joins a supportive community of consultants. She is excited for her first show and while she may be nervous and not know everything yet, she has the support of her team and can always follow up with guests later.
Stef1023
I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself! I'm Stefanie from ft worth tx. i've been a consultant now for a few weeks and i'm about to give my first show on the 29th. I'm supper nervous about it and i hope everyone their is cool with the fact that i'm new and i don't know everything yet. n-e-ways anyone else in my area and new?

I'm in Little Elm - quite a ways, but in the metroplex. I'm not new, but know how you feel! Good luck and just be yourself. Your guests will totally understand and really see you as a "real" person - everyone gets nervous. Maybe they will see they can also do this! GOOD LUCK!!!!

WELCOME! I'm in Fort Worth too! North Fort Worth. Where are you in Ft. Wth? Be glad to help you any way I can!

I am in the White Settlement area. So i guess that' North Fort Worth. I'm not from TX so i don't know where anything is!! My hubby is in the USMC and we're prolly getting orders to move in Nov of this year.

Stefanie~

WELCOME! Glad to have you here on CS, and congrats on starting your OWN business! If you move, it will move with you!!

BTW- Put yourself in the guests shoes...if you knew it was someones first show, would you be excited for them, and be nice to them? Yep. That's how 99% of the people will be for you! Not to worry! If you don't know an answer to something, just let them know that you will look into it and you will get back to them with the answer. No one knows everything, not even those who have been doing this for 10+ years!

GOOD LUCK!!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Welcome, I'm in Forney let me know if you need anything

Stef1023 said:
I am in the White Settlement area. So i guess that' North Fort Worth. I'm not from TX so i don't know where anything is!! My hubby is in the USMC and we're prolly getting orders to move in Nov of this year.
You are about 20/25 min. West of me!

if you need Hospitality while you are here just let me know. Our meetings are in Colleyville and you are more than welcome to come and ride with me if you like.

Welcome! You will get so much helpful information from these great consultants on this site. I am so thankful I found you guys!

Good luck!!! I wish I knew about this site when I first started, there is so much helpful information and just a great place to help grow your business!!

I'm in Mansfield (b/t FW and Arlington), so let me know if you need anything!!

Welcome to Texas, btw!!!

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business.

Welcome, I used to live in Flower Mound and I miss it soooo much. I still visit alot and would love to move back, but my ex husband lives in Ft. Worth and DH isn't too thrilled about being in the same state, nor am I really. Good Luck :) I worked for Drees Homes for 13 years and have alot of contacts if you want to try and "pamper a business" :)

Thanks you guys for being sooo nice to me and offering me all the help I could possibly ever want!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my husband got orders to move today. I'm so excited because we're going back to my home state. South Carolina. We will be moving in Dec. to check in by Jan 19.

Mmmm... when I think of Ft. Worth I think of this AWESOME brisket I got in the Stockyards back in... '05, I think... I was down there covering Willie's Picnic and OMG I could have moved into the bbq place...

Have some brisket for me! And welcome!

i love brisket!! but my home of South Carolina has some of the best bbq.
where is Cane Ridge? i have family that live in Manchester, TN

Related to Where is Cane Ridge? And Who Else is New in Ft Worth, TX?

1. Where is Cane Ridge?

Cane Ridge is a historic community located in the southeast corner of Davidson County, Tennessee. It is also the name of a popular tourist destination, Cane Ridge Meeting House, which is known for its role in the Second Great Awakening.

2. Who else is new in Ft Worth, TX?

Welcome to Ft Worth, Stefanie! As a new consultant, you are not alone. There are many other Pampered Chef consultants in the Ft Worth area, and we are all here to support each other and help you succeed in your business.

3. Can you introduce yourself?

Absolutely! My name is Stefanie and I am a new Pampered Chef consultant in Ft Worth, TX. I am excited to be a part of this amazing company and I am looking forward to my first show on the 29th.

4. Are you nervous about your first show?

Yes, I am a little nervous but I am also very excited! It's completely normal to feel nervous before your first show, but remember that you have the support of your team and the amazing products from Pampered Chef. Just be yourself and have fun!

5. Is it okay that I am new and don't know everything yet?

Of course! We all have to start somewhere and everyone in the Pampered Chef community is very understanding and supportive. Don't worry about not knowing everything, just be honest with your guests and if you don't know the answer to a question, you can always follow up with them later.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
apriljc
  • LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant